Customer Service Associate (cashier) Maineville Sunoco
Company: Valor LLC dba HOP Shops
Posted on: May 15, 2022
The Customer Service Associate provides excellent customer
service and supports their manager in meeting store operational,
sales and profitability objectives.
- The Customer Service Associate serves our customer's needs by
being well trained, friendly and responsive while following company
procedures and policies.
- Customer Service Associates help to serve our customer needs
and requirements, resulting in satisfied, repeat
- They help their managers maintain inventory, cash, and forms
according to company requirements.
- They greet and thank our customers on each visit and service
our customers in a fast and friendly manner.
- Customer Service Associates make sure all shift tasks are
completed and assist in maintaining the "Valor Way" cleanliness and
customer service standards at their location.
- Reports for work at scheduled time, with a clean, neat,
well-groomed appearance and in uniform with name tag and ready to
meet and serve our customer's needs.
- Count and verify starting cash and inventory to make sure it
agrees with the last shift cashier.
- Greet every customer pleasantly, with a smile and positive
attitude, and always offer ways to assist them, such as using
pumps, locating merchandise, and thanking them, so they will return
to the location as a loyal customer.
- Match customer sale on pumps with pump number and amount on
cash register to assure accuracy, complete total sale and collect
proper amount and return appropriate change to customer by counting
it to them in a friendly manner.
- Count all cash and change accurately so your shift report forms
will balance with sales and our customers and the company receive
fair, honest results.
- Complete all cleaning tasks assigned such as windows, doors,
counters, floors inside and out, restrooms, food service areas,
- Restock shelves, racks, coolers and food service programs with
merchandise at the beginning, during, and the end of the shift as
needed to provide our customers the products that they
- Work at a rapid pace totaling customer orders, counting change,
supplying other products to keep the customer's time brief and so
there is no line of waiting customers.
- Provide outstanding service to customers, serve as a role model
for other employees, and make customer service a number one
- Monitor all areas of the property during the shift to maintain
safety, cleanliness, adequate product, service standards, and
- Know and follow all safety and environmental procedures and
- Know and able to perform every task within the store and
station needed on shifts.
- Complete all assigned Shift Sheet tasks and activities as
required to meet the "Valor Way" standards.
- Follow all company policies and State and Federal Laws dealing
with the sale of alcohol beverages and tobacco products.
- Help the Store Manager control work hours and overtime by
working assigned hours based on the location's weekly work
- Help resolve customer complaints and problems quickly and
- Complete all shift reports accurately, neatly, and timely to
meet company standards.
- Maintain a calm, poise and friendly demeanor when dealing with
rude customers or unpredictable situations.
- Work independently without constant supervision to maintain a
level of service that will produce great customer
- Perform all tasks, such as handling large amounts of cash and
merchandise, in a careful, organized, honest and responsible way so
reports balance and are completed accurately and on time.
- Follow all money policies and procedures including safe drop
and cash drawer policies.
- Control the use of No Sales, Voids, and Canceled Sales on your
- Other duties as may be assigned/needed
- Be able to work all assigned shifts.
Mandatory CINDEX survey required prior to applying
* Please complete our quick placement survey:
- Must have a customer-centric, friendly, service
- Ability to stand at register for up to 8 hours at a time to
- Ability to perform basic math functions (adding, subtracting,
multiplying, dividing, fractions, percentages); understanding
volume, pounds, etc.is required
- Ability to stoop, bend, stretch, reach, stack, and lift
inventory weighing up to 40 pounds to stock, inventory, and sell
merchandise and keep the kiosk/store/station/lot clean
- Ability to hear, understand, and respond to requests and to
communicate information clearly using the English language
- Ability to use POS (cash register and pump controls)
- Must have a strong work ethic and be able to cooperate and get
along with co-workers
Keywords: Valor LLC dba HOP Shops, Cincinnati , Customer Service Associate (cashier) Maineville Sunoco, Other , Maineville, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!