Company: Advanced Testing Laboratory
Posted on: May 15, 2022
ATL is seeking a dynamic Packaging Specialist to join our team of
dedicated professionals focused on client service and quality.
What You'll Do
* Responsible filling, weighing, capping/sealing according to
* Precise labeling of product containers in compliance with batch
record specifications as well as label accountability.
* Packing of filled product into appropriate bulk or kit boxes;
including assembling and shipment of kit boxes with required
product, instructions, and protection.
* Safe operation of necessary equipment according to Standard
Operating Procedures and safety requirements.
* Careful inspection and documentation of products for defects and
sorting, counting and collating various products according to batch
* Responsible cleaning and sanitization of work area and equipment
as per the batch records and Standard Operating Procedures with
* Perform other essential tasks, projects, and responsibilities as
What You'll Need
* High school degree required.
* 0-2 years related experience in a warehouse environment
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Ability to communicate across departments to ensure appropriate
scheduling of work.
* Works under general supervision.
* Ability to provide reports, document and ensure compliance with
required training, safety and quality programs.
* Manages schedule to ensure business needs will be met.
* Detail orientation with excellent organizational skills.
What You'll Recieve
* Career Mobility & Ongoing Development
* Collaborative & Supportive Culture
* Advanced & Emerging Technologies
* Diverse, Equitable & Inclusive Workplace
* Competitive Wages & Benefits
* Remote & Hybrid Opportunities
ATL offers a comprehensive benefits package including Medical,
Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Short Term Disability, Long Term
Disability, Pet Insurance, a 401(k) Retirement Plan with company
contribution, Paid Time Off, and an Associate Assistance Plan. In
addition, we offer a competitive salary and the advantage of a
professional environment that supports your development and
recognizes your achievements.
At ATL, we are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a
diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring,
training, promotion, or other employment practices for reasons of
race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin,
age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or
any other legally protected status. ATL strongly supports diversity
in the workplace.
To learn more about ATL, please visit us at atlscience.com
Keywords: Advanced Testing Laboratory, Cincinnati , Packaging Specialist, Other , Cincinnati, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!