Representative, Client Svc II
Company: Canon Solutions America, Inc.
Location: West Chester
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Advanced proficiency in site operations and procedures with
ability to assign tasks to colleagues and manage responsibilities
within the team. Responsibilities Main Responsibilities:
- Promptly informs supervisor of potential problems or customer
- Promptly reviews and responds to management and client requests
via emails, phone calls, text messages and verbal.
- Strong focus on providing good customer service.
- Contributes to the creation of the Site Procedure Guide to ensure
all account processes are properly recorded.
- Oversees workflow and job balance between staff and ensures tasks
are completed within account SLA requirements.
- Responsible for communicating and training team in changes to
workflow or procedure.
- Oversees and manages daily and monthly records on service
- Effectively communicates with the client and staff.
- Where appropriate, may serve as main point of contact to the
client for daily activity and participate in client meetings on
- Responsibilities may include Copy/Print Production/Copy Center,
Copier Maintenance, Mail/Courier Services, Reception/Office
Services, Shipping/Receiving, Inventory Services, Warehouse, File
Room/Records File Services based on assigned location.
- Attends cross-functional trainings to ensure ability to provide
coverage when short-staffed.
- Site responsibility and location of coverage may change based on
client and/or division needs. Device Maintenance:
-Responsible for customer satisfaction through the performance and
maintenance of reprographic equipment at customer location.
-Follows daily, established maintenance processes and
-Maintains routine upkeep of equipment including cleaning glass and
surfaces, clearing paper jams, replenishing toner and loading
-Evaluates equipment issues and notifies service department if
unable to resolve.
-Assists end-users in basic functionality of equipment.
-Records meter reads.
-Maintains service activity reports.
-Monitors supplies and restocks inventory. Reception/Office
-Responsible for performing general front office reception duties
such as greeting visitors, answering phone calls, taking messages,
scheduling conference rooms, entering data into computer.
-Responds to customer needs and requests, accepts deliveries and
sets up food and beverages for meetings.
-May also be responsible for copy/binding/copier maintenance. File
Room/Records File Services:
-Ensures all filing assignments from the current and previous day
have been filed.
-Creates, maintains, updates, and monitors files, file database and
-Coordinates special projects and other functions assigned by
client contact and Site Manager.
-Ensures all file rooms are intact at all times. Qualifications
Please note: This is a customer-facing role, and requires
compliance with customer policies and protocols, which may include
COVID-19 vaccination and other measures relating to COVID-19. HS
Diploma, GED, or equivalent experience required, plus 1 to 2 years
of related experience.
- Prior experience in a customer service environment.
- Good computer skills/technical knowledge.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize in order to meet
- Good customer service and communication skills.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work OT as needed.
- Required to take all necessary steps to obtain security and/or
other clearances required by customers to enter the customers'
- May require driving between multiple client locations, may also
require a personal vehicle (valid driver's license and acceptable
driving record necessary).
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs.
- Ability to spend extended periods of time standing, bending,
walking, reaching, and pulling while performing duties. Company
Overview About our Company - Canon Solutions America, Inc. empowers
companies of all sizes to succeed by supplying market leading
enterprise, production, and large format printing solutions,
supported by exceptional professional service offerings. With
unwavering dedication to promote professional innovation, Canon
Solutions America, Inc. helps drive sustainability, nurture
efficiency, and regulate costs through the unification of
comprehensive digital and traditional printing and document
management solutions. As a wholly owned subsidiary of Canon U.S.A.,
Canon Solutions America, Inc. is headquartered in Melville, NY and
has sales and service locations across the U.S. Our parent company,
Canon Inc. (NYSE: CAJ), which earned approximately $30.4 billion in
global revenue in 2020, ranks third overall in U.S. patents granted
in 2020 and was named one of Fortune Magazine's World's Most
Admired Companies in 2020. Canon Solutions America offers a
competitive compensation package including medical, dental, vision,
401(k) Savings Plan, discretionary profit sharing, discretionary
success sharing, educational assistance, recognition programs,
vacation, and much more. A more comprehensive list of what we have
to offer is available at We comply with all applicable federal,
state and local laws, regulations, orders and mandates, including
those we may be required to follow as a federal government
contractor/subcontractor. We are an EEO/AA employer.
Minority/Female/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
If you are not reviewing this job posting on our Careers' site
csa.canon.com/careers , we cannot guarantee the validity of this
posting. For a list of our current postings, please visit us at
csa.canon.com/careers . #CSA Posting Tags #LI-DNP #PM20
Keywords: Canon Solutions America, Inc., Cincinnati , Representative, Client Svc II, Other , West Chester, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!