Punch Out Specialist / Laborer
Company: Rockford Construction
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Rockford Construction is seeking an experienced, hands-on
Laborer/Punch Out Specialist to work on our multi-family
residential construction project in Cincinnati, Ohio. Work will
include install and repair as well as adjusting and re-finishing
non-licensed trade items.
- Various punch out work as instructed by supervisor. (i.e.
drywall repair, paint touch up, carpentry work, etc…)
- Informs Superintendent of any problems associated with the
construction of the units within the assigned project.
- Secure the company's property and protect it from theft,
vandalism, and damage.
- Execute company policies and enforce uniformity on construction
methods to ensure compliance with quality standards.
- Manage and maintain safety according to OSHA on site.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Must have your own tools.
- Familiarity with OSHA a plus
- Valid driver's license and be willing to drive among designated
site in daytime and nighttime.
- Ability to stand and walk for 4 hours straight or up to a full
8-hour day; sit for extended periods; kneel and bend at the waist;
climb, balance and stoop, crouch or crawl; walk up and down stairs;
walk on unlevel terrain; use hands to finger, handle or feel; reach
with hands and arms; talk and hear. Ability to lift and/or move up
to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job
include close vision, distance, color vision and peripheral
- Competitive Base Pay
- Health Care Plan Availability
- Dental & Vision Care Plan Availability
- Paid Time Off
- Schedule - Full time – 40-hour work week,
- Location – Cincinnati, Ohio
- This position will report to assigned Superintendent.
How to Apply
Please email your resume to , call him directly at 614-402-0927 or
visit our careers page at .
Click "apply" today!
Keywords: Rockford Construction, Cincinnati , Punch Out Specialist / Laborer, Other , Cincinnati, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!