Company: Dover Corporation
Posted on: May 16, 2022
PSG is a global pump and dispensing solution expert and leading
manufacturer of pumps, systems and related flow-control technology
for the safe and efficient transfer of critical and valuable fluids
and materials. Headquartered in Oakbrook Terrace, IL, USA, PSG is
comprised of several world-class brands, including Abaque---,
All-Flo, Almatec -, Blackmer -, Ebsray -, EnviroGear -, Griswold -,
Hydro Systems, Mouvex -, Neptune---, Quattroflow--- and Wilden -.
PSG products are manufactured on three continents, North America,
Europe and Asia, in state-of-the-art facilities that practice lean
manufacturing and are ISO-certified. PSG is part of the Pumps and
Process Solutions segment of Dover Corporation. For additional
information on PSG, please visit psgdover.com. PSG: Where
We are an organization on the move, always looking for talented and
ambitious people with a desire to help us grow our business. We
thrive on winning and being number one. PSG offers a unique
combination of the both small company atmosphere: with an ownership
mindset that allows you to make close-to-the-customer decisions; an
innovative approach in seeing beyond what is possible today and
entrepreneurial spirit in the pursuit of new opportunities;
combined with benefits of a large company's scale, tools, career
planning and financial strength of Dover. Join PSG, a growing
global company where your curiosity, hard work and ambition is
rewarded with exceptional career opportunities in a friendly & fast
paced environment. Welcome aboard!
PSG is part of the Pumps and Process Solutions segment of the Dover
Corporation - (NYSE: DOV). Dover is a diversified global
manufacturer and solutions provider with annual revenue of
approximately $7 billion. We deliver innovative equipment and
components, consumable supplies, aftermarket parts, software and
digital solutions, and support services through five operating
segments. Recognized for our entrepreneurial approach for over 60
years, our team of over 23,000 employees takes an ownership
mindset, collaborating with customers to redefine what's
Under close supervision, employees in this role perform routine
tasks in support of assembling chemical dilution and dispensing
* Reads and comprehends Bill of Materials (BoM) to gather parts,
equipment, and tools.
* Uses hand and air tools to build assemblies/sub-assemblies of
moderate complexity and completes other tasks using manual
* Completes assigned product assemblies to acceptable quality
* Performs quality checks by inspecting and testing all products to
ensure they meet customer requirements.
* Works from well-established guidance from visual aids (i.e., work
* Performs all tasks in accordance with standard safety procedures
and maintains a clean work environment.
* Reports any issues, malfunctions, or defective parts to
* Meets and maintains established production rates.
* Assists with operational logistics including: basic planning,
inventory control, and packing.
* May work in the supermarket- pulling manufacturing orders for
work centers according to their scheduling.
* Other tasks as assigned by management.
* Ability to build and manage collaborative relationships.
* Has a history of operating with high ethical standards, openness
* Ability to work as a team and rotate to other work centers; must
become trained in 1 value stream (including all cell rotations and
* Has basic math skills (e.g., add, subtract, multiple,
* Ability to read, interpret, and follow written procedures;
understand and follow verbal instructions.
* Must be able to work overtime, when required.
* Must be 18 years of age or older and have legal status to work in
the United States.
* Must possess High School Diploma, GED or equivalent.
* Prior manufacturing experience is a plus.
* Ability to stand, walk, bend, squat and move for entire shift
* Ability to lift up to 25 lbs. to waist and/or shoulder height,
with or without assistance.
* Repetitive lifting over shoulder height - maximum of 3 lbs.
* Bending and reaching using arms/legs as needed to get parts and
* Grasping and manipulation using both hands.
* 6:00 AM-2:30 PM, M-F
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected
veteran status, disability, age, genetic information, or any other
factors prohibited by law.
Nearest Major Market: Cincinnati
Job Segment: Assembly, Testing, Manufacturing, Technology
Keywords: Dover Corporation, Cincinnati , Assembler, Other , Cincinnati, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!