Company: The Westin Cincinnati
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Assist Stewarding Supervisor and Restaurant Outlets in the cleaning
and organizing of the Food and Beverage Outlets.
- Promptly and carefully sort soiled ware so that it can be put
through the dish or pot machine properly. Quickly wash all ware and
replace in storage areas as designated.
- Physical strength and stamina are essential to this position due
to the high activity level.
- Keep dish machine properly cleaned and filled with water per
- Operate burnishing machine to ensure proper finish on
- De-tarnish and polish silver for proper appearance.
- Clean kettles, tilt skillets, pots and pans promptly and
completely so cooks can carry out their work.
- Comply with attendance rules and be available to work on a
- Perform any other job related duties as assigned.
Few earn the chance to offer exceptional quality service due in
part to the longevity of those who join our team. Associate's
average over a decade of experience with The Westin Cincinnati
rating us above our regional area in associate satisfaction within
HEI Hotels & Resorts as a great place to work. Compensation ranks
us as very competitive in the downtown market with a full scale of
health & welfare benefits. Paid days off for vacation and sick time
along with holiday pay is available. The 401(k) retirement plan has
company based matching contributions. And being a well-known global
brand allows you be part of the largest hotel company in the world
with access to over 30 brands in total using our generous hotel
discount program. At Westin, discover a place where you are given a
choice, not just to get up, but to rise. We value U.S. military
experience and invite all qualified military candidates to
Keywords: The Westin Cincinnati, Cincinnati , Steward I, Other , Cincinnati, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!