Server Assistant- Norwood
Company: FORD'S GARAGE
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionReports to: General Manager/Department Manager
Job Summary:Our mission is to provide an innovative and
entertaining dining experience which will compel our guests to
become raving fans and create brand loyalty. Join us as a guest,
leave as a friend. Servers ensure that our Guests have an enjoyable
dining experience by providing quality customer service. Servers
work in the dining room taking orders and delivering them to our
guests maintaining and enhancing the quality of our customer
service. You will work in close collaboration with colleagues and
follow established health and safety standards. Responsibilities
- Adherance to attendance policy and procedural compliance.
- Perform dining room set-up, running side work and closing
- Sell to guests by communicating with extensive product
- Serve guests according to service standards.
- Participate in table and dining room clean up.
- Compute guest checks and operates the POS efficiently and
- Report 100% of tips for each shift.
- Maintain restaurant safety and sanitation.
- Attend mandatory/ scheduled employee meetings and offer
suggestions for improvement.
- Keep a clean and professional appearance at all times.
- Perform job functions with accordance to performance
- Abides by and stays abreast of all liquor service laws.
- Does not over serve Guests or serve underage Guests.
- Perform other related duties as assigned by the General
- Work with "team work" always in mind. Minimum Qualifications
- Knowledge of basic restaurant hospitality and fully engaged,
service minded attitude
- Good hearing for safety and accurate communication (with or
- Must be able to read, write and speak in English
- Must have reliable transportation to and from work.
- Basic computer usage skills
- Must possess valid food safety certification or any other
food/alcohol certification if required by state law
- Compliance with our dress and appearance policy including black
slip resistant shoes
- Ability to pass general information and departmental tests
(test score of 90% or higher) Physical Requirements
- Prolonged periods walking or standing
- Must be able to lift, carry, and place up to 50 pounds at a
time SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES This position does not include
any supervisory responsibilities.
Keywords: FORD'S GARAGE, Cincinnati , Server Assistant- Norwood, Other , Cincinnati, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!