Executive Assistant (Remote)
Company: Medical Revenue Cycle Specialists
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Title: Executive Assistant (Remote)Reports to: CEO and
PresidentLocation: Remote- Work From Home (WFM)Hire date:
Mid-May/June 2022 onboardingDuration: Part-Time (20-30 hours per
week)About MRCS: Medical Revenue Cycle Specialists (MRCS) is an
award-winning company located in Baltimore, MD specializing in
revenue cycle and practice management. With over 100 years of
combined experience, we bring strategic insights and unique
perspectives to transform your practice. Our team will identify,
analyze, and optimize each touch point, person, process, and
technology in the revenue cycle. We specialize in revenue cycle
management, new practice start-ups, educational programs,
technology optimization, and risk management services. At MRCS we
serve small-medium sized private practices. We manage multiple
client projects simultaneously and ensure our deliverables are
within promised deadlines.When you are in the business of health
care, youre in the business of people. At MRCS we want every
customers experience to be personal. The challenge is complex. When
people call us for help, their focus is on getting the best care
possible. We help them understand their benefits and their options.
This part of their lives matters a lot to them, and it matters just
as much to us. Our customer service teams have a serious
responsibility to make every contact informative, productive,
positive, and memorable for what it says about how much we care.Job
- Answering phone calls, scheduling meetings, responding to
- Managing client contracts- initiating requests, obligation
management, auditing contract deliverables, renewing contracts, and
- Handling company financials- invoicing, accounts
- Human Resources- Billing and timekeeping for team members,
onboarding both new team members and new clients, standardizing
- Maintain internal communications with clients.
- Research & Development- Engaging with the Maryland MBE
marketplace and identifying procurement opportunities, managing new
referrals/leads, summarizing healthcare news and information into
weekly blog postings.
- Developing PowerPoint programs.
- Managing the internal document management system on Microsoft
Teams, SharePoint, and OneDrive.Required Qualifications:
- Experience: 2 years of administrative assistant experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office- Word, Excel, PowerPoint,
Outlook, Teams, SharePoint, OneDrivePreferred Qualifications:
- Past experience with a technology, health service organization,
or medical group.
- Experience managing multiple tasks with competing
- Experience with QuickBooks or other accounting/billing
- Knowledge with Electronic Medical Records (EMRs) as well as
private/public health insurances.
- Effective communicator (written and verbal).
- Strong technical writing experience.
- Can solve complex problems on own.
- Excellent attention to detail.Salary: $18-22/hr
Keywords: Medical Revenue Cycle Specialists, Cincinnati , Executive Assistant (Remote), Other , Cincinnati, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!