Posted on: June 24, 2022
Job DescriptionTalent Bridge is seeking a Geologist with 0-5
years of experience!Duties And Responsibilities
- Perform a variety of field work including environmental
assessments, environmental investigations, site inspections, and
- Support investigation, remediation and reporting of
Environmental projects with a strong focus on subsurface
- Support and implement environmental field work such as
monitoring well installation, ground water monitoring and due
diligence assessments, such as Phase l and Phase ll Environmental
- UST closures
- Remedial soil excavation observation and documentation
- Risk-base corrective action and risk assessment
- Prepare routine correspondence, data reports, standardized
documents, work plans and Site Characterization Reports
- Assist with review, evaluation, and interpretation of
environmental data and prepare technical reports.
- Interact and communicate with clients, vendors, and staff at
all levels in a professional manner.
- Assist with preparation of cost proposals.
- Requirements Include
- Bachelor's degree in Geology, Environmental Science, Civil or
- Excellent verbal communication and technical writing
- Able to successfully pass both a background check and drug
- Possess a valid driver license
Keywords: TalentBridge, Cincinnati , Geologist, Other , Erlanger, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!