Company: Skyline Chili
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Creates a remarkable experience for all guests by delivering
service and quality food to all guests following standards.
-Essential Job Functions:
- Greets guests as they enter and thanks and ensures satisfaction
of guests as they exit.
- Suggestively sells and answers questions regarding food,
beverages and service.
- Assists guests in their basic needs, such as with highchairs,
drink refills, etc.
- Works as a team member with other servers to help ensure guests
not in their section are also taken care of.
- Writes down all guest orders and special requests without
error. Inputs all orders accurately into computer system.
- Assists by running food orders to the dining room, bussing
- Observes guests and responds to additional requests, follows-up
to ensure food is of the best quality.
- Prepares and delivers non-alcoholic beverages, silverware, food
- Ensures all items are rung on guests check.
- Completes running side duties throughout shift and completes
server outwork duties at end of shift.
- Cashes out all guest transactions and is responsible for their
sales revenue throughout shift.Other Functions:
- Participates in all required training programs, marketing
programs and new store openings.
- Resolves all guest concerns / complaints in a prompt and
professional manner according to standards and policies.
- Performs any and all other tasks as assigned by General
Manager, Assistant Manager or Shift Leader.Requirements -Minimum
- Minimum of 16 years old.
- Customer service oriented; smiles, friendly and
- Ability to communicate with a diverse staff of co-workers and
guest base effectively
- Availability to work all shifts necessary to operate. Hours
vary depending upon work efficiencies and other job demands
- Able to work in a fast paced, full-service restaurant
- Must be able to lift up to 25#, memorize table numbers and
- Must be able to reach, bend, stoop, lift, carry and wipe.
- Reading and writing skills are required
- Walks and stands during entire shift, cleans and performs
side-work functions as assigned by the Manager on duty
- Legally authorized to work in the United StatesPreferred
- 16 years or older
- Able to comfortably lift 20 lbs
Keywords: Skyline Chili, Cincinnati , Server/Drive Thru, Other , Bethel, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!