Company: Nesco Resource
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Train on 1st shift for three weeks6am-430pmOvertime Saturday
6am- 23090- day retention bonus of $500. This position is a full
time position in our factory. What this person will be doing is
fabricating and assembling all of our custom-made windows, doors
- Assembling casements, screens or panels by hand
- Loading and UnloadingWith this position you will need to be
able to stand on your feet for 8 hours and lift 70 lbs.Employees
will work overtime as needed may include 10 hour days and
weekendsDescription:Produces components by assembling parts and
- Prepares work to be accomplished by studying assembly
instructions, blueprint specifications, and parts lists; gathering
parts, subassemblies, tools, and materials
- Positions parts and subassemblies by using templates or reading
- Assembles components by examining connections for correct fit;
fastening parts and subassemblies.
- Verifies specifications by measuring completed component.
- Resolves assembly problems by altering dimensions to meet
specifications; notifying supervisor to obtain additional
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with
procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Conserves resources by using equipment and supplies as needed
to accomplish job results.
- Documents actions by completing production and quality
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as
- Controls and Instrumentation
- Manufacturing Experience
- Manufacturing Quality
- Safety Management
- Quality Focus
- Power Tools
- Decision MakingNesco Resource is an equal employment
opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of
race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other
legally protected characteristics with respect to employment
Keywords: Nesco Resource, Cincinnati , Assembly Worker, Other , Cincinnati, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!