Posted on: June 25, 2022
Dreaming big is in our DNA. Brewing the worlds most loved beers
and creating meaningful experiences is what inspires us. We are
owners, empowered to lead real change, deliver on tough challenges,
and take accountability for the results. We are looking for talent
that shares these values, that is ambitious, bold & resilient. We
want talent that is looking for fast career growth,
cross-functional experiences, global exposure and robust training &
development.SALARY: Total Annual Earnings of $98,000 - $140,000
(Includes Bonus and Overtime)
- Pay Rate (after 60 days) $34.74 per hour
- Scheduled Days off paid 1.5x rate and Sundays/Holidays paid 2x
rateSHIFT: 8 hour work day, on one of three shifts, 1st: 10PM to
6AM. 2nd: 6AM to 2PM. 3rd: 2PM to 10PM. Rolling schedule: work 7
days, 1 day off, work 7, 2 off, work 7, 4 off
WORK LOCATION: Columbus, OHCOMPANY:
Budweiser. Bud Light. Stella Artois. Michelob ULTRA. Thats right,
over 100 of Americas most loved brands, to be exact. But theres so
much more to us than our top-notch portfolio of beers, seltzers,
and more. We believe our people are our greatest asset, and were
looking for people like you to join our shared dream and purpose.
We dream big to create a future with more cheers. Are you up for
the Challenge?JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Operate Brewery Utilities systems including: steam, CO2
collection, ammonia refrigeration and dehumidification, compressed
air and water.
- Perform boiler water and cooling tower water chemical
- Responsible for process management, basic maintenance tasks,
lubrication, housekeeping, and sanitation.
- Document and respond to all activities that occur during shift
- Respond to customer department requests for assistance with
Utility system optimization and/or isolation.
- The position involves working weekends, and working in a
quality, food-processing environment.
- Many opportunities to work overtime, include working scheduled
days off.JOB QUALIFICATIONS:
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- At least an Ohio 3rd Class Stationary Engineer license
- Applicants should be familiar with automated process control
- Experience in the following areas is desired: water tube medium
pressure boilers; large-scale ammonia refrigeration systems;
compressed air systems; cooling tower systems; CO2 gas collection
and liquefaction systems.
- Applicant must have basic computer skills.
- Applicant must have a positive work attitude and be
- Demonstrated ability to operate in a team oriented
Anheuser-Busch has always dreamed big. Its who we are as a company.
Its our culture. Its our heritage. But more than ever, its our
future. A future where were always looking forward. Always serving
up new ways to meet lifes moments. Even when theyre hard. A future
where we keep dreaming bigger. Together. To reimagine what a beer
company can be. And what Anheuser-Busch can do. Where we provide
more opportunity for our people, lift up our neighbors, and make a
meaningful difference in the world. This future is our purpose. A
future that everyone can celebrate, and everyone can share in. A
future with more cheers.BENEFITS:
- Health benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, Wellness and
Tax-Advantaged Savings and Spending Accounts
- Life Insurance and Disability Income Protection
- Generous Parental Leave and FMLA policies
- 401(k) Retirement Savings options with a company matching
- Chance to work in a fast-paced environment among a company of
- Free Beer!As the leading global brewer, Anheuser-BuschInBev is
committed to finding innovative ways to continually improve. It's
this kind of thinking that creates a unique work environment by
rewarding talent, celebrating diversity and encouraging forward
thinking. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran
status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by
applicable law.REQUIRE ADDITIONAL ASSISTANCE?Anheuser-Busch is
committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to
individuals with physical and mental disabilities. If you are a
qualified individual with a disability, or a disabled veteran, you
have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are
unable or limited in your ability to use or access the
Anheuser-Busch Careers website as a result of your disability. We
will make a determination on your request for reasonable
accommodation on a case-by-case basis.If you need an accommodation
or assistance in using the Anheuser-Busch Careers website, please
Keywords: Anheuser-Busch, Cincinnati , Steam Engineer, Other , Winchester, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!