Company: Galerie, Inc.
Posted on: August 6, 2022
Job DescriptionSalary: Responsibilities
- Provide direction and development to suppliers, and release of
materials required supporting ongoing production.
- Ensure that accurate and timely information is provided to both
vendors and the management team
- Expedite required materials to support ongoing production.
- Interface with production, sales, purchasing, and receiving to
support production and to avoid line shortages or missed shipments
- Create and monitor forecasts in planning system for a
designated set of products. This includes but is not limited to:
ensuring accurate set-up and data integrity within system,
reviewing exceptions, executing demand planning calendar tasks on
time, attend and provide input on forecast related meetings
- Provide one point of contact for all forecasting-related
questions from other functions, and utilize troubleshooting skills
to work with other functions to correct any issues.
- Drive continuous improvement by examining existing demand
planning processes and making recommendations for improvement.
- Assure that that materials are delivered on schedule, at the
negotiated price, and meets the quality standards of the
- Develop and implement material schedules to meet sales and
material inventory objectives.
- Contact suppliers to verify deliveries and/or expedite material
if required to meet schedules.
- Evaluate economic impact of all schedule changes and make
recommendations to management concerning alternatives.
- Coordinate schedules with developers relative to lead-time
required for the procurement of materials, services and
- Accurately process business transactions using ERP
- Provide daily support to internal and external customers via
phone and e-mail.
- Other duties as required.Requirements
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- 3-5 years of relevant work experience in purchasing, planning,
- Strong Excel skills; knowledge of ERP systems in preferred
- Strong negotiating and above average math skills (calculate
figures and amounts in relations to percentages, foreign exchange
rates, tariffs, and duties in addition to P&L
- Highly organized with attention to detail.
- Process driven
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Keywords: Galerie, Inc., Cincinnati , Buyer, Other , Hebron, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!