Physical Therapist Assistant (PTA)
Company: Encore Rehabilitation Services Llc
Posted on: August 6, 2022
Physical Thearpy Assistant:
- Long Term Care (SNF)
- Full Time, 40 hrs.
- Competitive wages and benefit package
Who we are
Encore Rehabilitation is a trusted leader in delivering innovative
outsourced rehabilitation solutions tailored to the unique needs of
our variety of provider partners. High-quality care. Meaningful
clinical outcomes. We foster a patient-first culture driven by a
team of passionate, mission-driven professionals. We're pioneering
a bright future for therapy providers who are motivated to do
what's right for patients and are looking for opportunities to
Provides physical therapy services to residents by assisting in the
assessment, treatment, program planning and implementation, related
documentation and communication. Functions under supervision of the
Physical Therapy Assistant Responsibilities
- Provides physical therapy services to residents under the
direct supervision of a physical therapist.
- Assists physical therapist in the evaluation process in the
areas of self-care, homemaking, functional mobility and
coordination. Assists in the evaluation of other areas as
- Assists the physical therapist in identifying a problem list,
short-term goals, long-term goals and treatment plan.
- Conducts both individual and group treatment as assigned by the
physical therapist and outlined in the treatment that includes, but
is not limited to, areas of muscle strength, coordination,
mobility, sensory awareness, sitting and standing, transfer
training, balance activities, gait training, range of motion
activities and modalities.
- Assists in the selection of physical therapy techniques/media
and in the sequence of activities, adapts techniques/media as
indicated by resident performance and following consultation with
the physical therapist. No major modification to the treatment plan
is made without prior consultation with the physical
- Monitors resident's response to intervention and consults with
physical therapist if modification is indicated.
- Adheres to department and resident schedule and modifies as
appropriate for treatment regimen.
RECOMMENDED MINIMUM POSITION QUALIFICATIONS
- Associate Degree in Physical Therapy from an accredited
- Current state licensure or license-eligible in states where
Keywords: Encore Rehabilitation Services Llc, Cincinnati , Physical Therapist Assistant (PTA), Other , Cincinnati, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!