Counter Parts Sales
Company: Smyth Automotive Inc
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Smyth Auto Parts is a privately held automotive aftermarket
company, owned and operated by the Smyth family since it was
founded by George Smyth over 55 years ago. Today this family-owned
operation now owns and operates 18 auto part retail locations, 8
paint centers and 5 warehouse distribution centers serving Greater
Cincinnati, Columbus, Northern and Central Kentucky, Nashville
Tennessee, and Indianapolis Indiana.Smyth has over one million
parts including OE, performance, and accessory parts. Smyth also
carries a complete line of tools and equipment for the do it
yourself and professional installers. With a motto of Right Part.
Right Price. Right Now.,Smyth Automotive is seeking enthusiastic
and hard-working Counter Parts Sales Professionals to join our
rapidly growing team of auto parts specialists. The Counter Parts
Sales Professionals is the ideal position for knowledgeable and
energetic people who have a passion for automotive parts and
believe in taking care of the customer.As a Counter Parts Sales
Professional, you will primarily be focused on helping customers
with their auto parts questions, do-it-yourself projects and auto
- Must have knowledge of automotive parts, equipment and/or
- Knowledge of cataloging and/or inventory management systems a
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Helps to maintain inventory and display merchandise in an
attractive, orderly manner.
- Restocking products and maintaining a clean store.
- Highly organized, with attention to details.
- Provide customers with prompt, respectful service in a friendly
and helpful manner.
- Valid Drivers license - could be asked to make deliveries to
customersSmyth Automotive offers competitive salary, along with
benefits that include: medical, dental, vision, STD/LTD, Life,
401k/match, paid vacations, paid holidays, and generous employee
Keywords: Smyth Automotive Inc, Cincinnati , Counter Parts Sales, Other , Hillsboro, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!