Wallick Communities Maintenance Tech Hiring Event!
Company: Wallick Communities
Posted on: September 25, 2022
Wallick Communities Hiring Event!Cincinnati, OH Positions:
- Maintenance Technicians
- Maintenance Generalist/Groundskeeper We are hiring for the
- Villages at Roll Hill 3710 President Dr, Cincinnati, OH
- Haddon Hall 3418 Reading Road, Cincinnati, OH 45229
- Avon View 3613 Reading Road, Cincinnati, OH 45229
- Glen Meadows 7076 Glen Meadows Lane, Cincinnati, OH 45237
- Pay on demand (access your money as soon as you earn it)
- $17-$22/hour (depends on experience)
- Paid parental leave
- Paid time off & Holiday Pay
- Health, Dental and Vision insurance effective the first day of
the next pay period following the date of hire, typically within 2
- Company provided uniforms
- Paid training
- Gym membership or Fitness equipment reimbursement
- Company paid life and long-term disability insurance
- Voluntary life, short-term disability, accident, critical
illness, and hospital indemnity coverage
- 401(k) with a company match after 90 days
- Tuition reimbursement How You Will Contribute: In accordance
with the Wallick Mission and Values, the Facilities Maintenance
Technician will perform general maintenance duties for communities
within the district in a timely manner, taking care to ensure our
residents needs are met and comfortable homes maintained to the
highest standards. About You:
- You have a minimum of 1 year of prior maintenance
- You have knowledge of plumbing and/or electrical.
- You have a valid driver's license with reliable
- You understand maintenance and repair.
- You pride yourself on providing a great experience for the
resident, from respectful communication to quality and timeliness
- You are an adaptable and flexible problem solver.
- You have good written and verbal communication skills.
- You are detail oriented with the ability to balance and
organize multiple priorities.
- Your Responsibilities:
- Using company provided technology, complete various work orders
for site maintenance projects as directed by the Community
- Complete unit turns within as directed by the Community
- Responsible for the timely completion of work orders within the
community, and detailed completion notes documented in the work
order tracking system.
- Responsible for emergency maintenance response within the
district which may include on-call rotations.
- Maintain specific levels of certification as required for the
- Responsible for maintaining the communities within the district
to Company standards.
- Perform other related duties as assigned. Associated topics:
breakdown, calibrate, customer service, diagnose, machine
maintenance, maintenance, maintenance mechanic, malfunction,
service technician, troubleshoot
Keywords: Wallick Communities, Cincinnati , Wallick Communities Maintenance Tech Hiring Event!, Other , Florence, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!