Company: ATW Ohio
Posted on: September 25, 2022
Responsible for performing various tasks involving the movement
of materials, production line assignments and wood floor
installation in a manufacturing facility. Incumbents are also
required to perform other miscellaneous tasks, as assigned by his
or her supervisor.
- Ensure work is done safely and meets quality
- Follow prescribed procedures and guidelines.
- Assemble items as instructed by floor supervisor.
- Keep work areas clean and organized and take proper care of all
equipment and facilities.
- Follow all company rules and policies.
- Provide a high level of attention to detail and focus on the
- Follow all safety rules and quality standards.
- Work with team members to maximize productivity and
- Uphold all OSHA standards applicable to the responsibilities
- Clean-up work area daily.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
- Knowledge of production processes, quality control, costs, and
other techniques involved in the effective manufacture of goods a
- Ability to lift heavy items up to 60 pounds consistently
- Must have the ability to use and read a tape measure
- Ability to follow instructions given both verbally and in
- Willingness to learn and work to the best of his/her abilities
as well as dependable work ethic.
- Must have reliable transportation and the ability to be at work
Medical, Dental, Vision, company paid life insurance, short-term
and long-term disability coverage.
401K with company match - Sign-on/Retention Bonus available!
Paid Vacation PI190425685
Keywords: ATW Ohio, Cincinnati , General Labor, Other , Batavia, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!