567 ASC Patient Services Professional
Company: CVP Physicians
Posted on: November 27, 2022
Job DetailsJob Location0101 - CVP Blue Ash - Cincinnati,
OHPosition TypeFull TimeJob ShiftDayASC Patient Services
ProfessionalThis position serves as the first point of contact in
the ASC for patients checking in for surgical procedures. In
addition, the team handles various scheduling and charting
responsibilities. The ideal candidate has at least 1 year of
medical receptionist or administrative experience. This person
should also be compassionate, highly motivated, able to multitask,
detail-oriented, comfortable working on a computer, and a team
player. Must be able to work between the hours of 5:45 am - 5:00
pm, Monday - Friday. Travel between ASC locations within the region
may be necessary.Essential Skills and Knowledge
- Demonstrates quality patient service during interactions with
patients, coworkers, and vendors.
- Check In:
- Greets and interacts with patients and guests in a courteous,
- Handles financial transactions properly and utilizes resources
to verify that insurances are active and collection amounts are
- Identifies and reviews chart data to insure accuracy.
- Maintains good communication with nurses, staff, and patients
through Patient Tracking and verbal communications.
- Scheduling Input/NextGen:
- Good knowledge of scheduling processes.
- Handled changes and cancellations appropriately.
- Prints schedules.
- Prints patient chart.
- Assembles charts pre- and post-operatively.
- Logs and scans charts post-operatively.
- Additional ASC Front Desk Operations:
- Batches and logs Operative Notes.
- Runs and processes reports for nursing leadership
- Orders and keeps inventory of clerical items and surgery
- Maintains clean and orderly workspaces.
- Assists in training new staff as needed.
- Willingness to assist in or handle new responsibilities.
- Abides by all policies regarding cell phone use, eating at
front desk, etc.
- Works cooperatively with others within our department, as well
as those in other areas of CEI which work closely with ASC.
- Other duties as assigned.Education and Experience
- High School diploma or GED equivalent
- Associates Degree or equivalent is preferred
- At least 1 year of office experience required
- Medical office/front desk experience highly preferredComputer
- Proficient computer skills are requiredPhysical Requirements:
Physical Requirements% of TimeLBSPhysical Requirements% of
of Hands100Lifting10 -25Walking100Pulling5 -25Writing20Pushing5
-25Other (please describe)Reaching60Environment:Location: Position
works in a normal office environment. Will be required to
participate in a Saturday work rotation generally consisting of a
five-hour shift. May be required to travel to satellite offices.
Usually travel 1-2 times per week; sometimes as much as 5 times per
week. Thus, must have access to dependable transportation and
driving record must meet liability carrier standards.Exposure:
Position works normal business hours with hours ranging from 6:30
a.m. - 6:30 p m.Equipment: Will regularly use a computer, fax,
copier, printer, multi-line telephone, credit card terminal,
postage machine and postage scales. Other equipment may be used as
needed.Reporting Relationships:This position reports to: Titles
reporting to this position include: noneThis position supervises 0
exempt and 0 non-exempt employees.This job description is merely a
summary and in no way states or implies that these are the only
duties to be performed by the incumbent. Requirements represent
minimum levels of knowledge, skills, and abilities. This document
does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other
than an at-will employment relationship.Comfortable in a patient
facing environment that includes explaining policies and
procedures, as well requesting and collecting payments for
services. Experience with NextGen, Phreesia, and/or Microsoft
Office a plus.
Keywords: CVP Physicians, Cincinnati , 567 ASC Patient Services Professional, Other , Cincinnati, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!