Real Estate Administrative Assistant
Company: Meraki Development
Posted on: November 27, 2022
*FULL-TIME POSITION: Real Estate Administrative Assistant*
*Location: Cincinnati, OH*
Real Estate Broker looking for a Real Estate Administrative
Assistant to assist in daily brokerage tasks with a specific focus
on proposal projects, market research and database administration.
The ideal candidate is an individual with a strong attention to
detail, a team player able to work interdependently with office
staff without supervision, who is proficient in Excel and other
Microsoft 365 products. The candidate is expected to gain awareness
of market drivers and demographic information of a given area by
gathering and recording intel through conversations with property
managers, web searches, and software tools. The ideal candidate is
a critical thinker who will gain an understanding for the task at
hand and begin to work intuitively with minimal instruction.
Candidate is expected to work on a variety of tasks, with
relatively short notice. Fast turnaround time from task assignment
to task completion is a must. Professionalism is a must.
*Job Requirements include: *
* Working with a team to complete proposal and marketing
* Calling leasing managers within a submarket and verifying and
compiling rental property information.
* CRM Account management including updating records, merging
duplicate contact information, data entry, adding property sales
information, changing ownership information on properties at sale
and providing chain of custody
* Converting PDF financials or handwritten financials into
* Databasing property owners using public record information.
* Manage marketing campaigns includingEmail campaign
Mail address campaign
* Meeting with leasing managers and walking through properties,
take quality photos and detailed notes.
* Researching the market and create market reports
*Skill Requirements include: *
* Work well with a team and manage a process that changes hands
* Strong written and verbal communication.
* Ability to perform repetitive tasks with a high degree of
* Team player, accountable to mistakes and always looking to
improve and grow.
* Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
* Proficient in Excel
* General understanding of database management and CRM software
* Accurate record-keeping skills
*Experience qualifiers: *
* Administrative assistance experience
* Real Estate industry experience preferred
* College degree preferred
*Tools Required: *
Computer and Software provided.
\*Expect some travel to surrounding cities. Most trips will be
within 1.5 hours of Cincinnati.
Company Website: www.adgmultifamily.com
Parent Company Webite: www.marcusmillichap.com
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $45,000.00 - $55,000.00 per year
* Dental insurance
* Health insurance
* Paid time off
* Vision insurance
* Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
* Cincinnati, OH 45202: Reliably commute or planning to relocate
before starting work (Required)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Meraki Development, Cincinnati , Real Estate Administrative Assistant, Other , Cincinnati, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!