Posted on: November 26, 2022
Job DescriptionThe Bar Attendant provides a great customer
experience by providing attentive, friendly, knowledgeable service
and answering customer questions while maintaining eye-appealing
fresh food on the breakfast/salad bar to our customers and
maintaining high levels of cleanliness, attentiveness and food
- Upon opening or beginning of a shift, cleans bar fixtures,
utensils, food preparation surfaces, floors, doors, walls and
storage areas according to sanitation guidelines.
- Cuts, trims and wraps fruit and vegetables, and prepares
products per recipe as necessary.
- Practices safe food handling and sanitation practices.
- The Bar Attendant quickly unloads and rotates incoming
shipments and neatly stocks items in the designated areas without
damaging merchandise, while following approved procedures for
dating, storing and rotating.
- Maintains appropriate bar and display, by cleaning, filling,
straightening, rotating the product and maintaining the appropriate
- In addition to ensuring the salad/breakfast bar is properly and
fully stocked, provides exemplary customer service by assisting
guests as needed and making sure managers receive customer comments
- At the completion of their shift will, cleans and sanitizes the
salad bar and all its compartments as much as possible in
preparation for closing.
- Disassembles and flattens all packing boxes, removes trash,
sanitize all surfaces and sweeps the floor.
- Cleans the oven as necessary.Requirements:
- Must be able to read, write and comprehend English
- Good memory, math and organizational skills
- Must be a 'team player' and be able to multi-task
- Preferred experience with restaurant POS software
- Preferred Food Safety TrainingPhysical Demands & Work
- Environment is interior of restaurant typically on carpeted
and/or tile floors with changing surfaces (spills, grease, and
- Good hearing, visual and speaking skills
- Ability to be on feet during entire shift
- Ability to stand, bend, twist, stoop, kneel, stretch, reach,
push, pull and regularly lift and carry up 30 pounds., and
occasionally lift up to 80 pounds
- Ability to work with fresh, dried and/or processed products,
spices and powdered substances without negative allergic
- Mobility of hands, fingers, wrists and elbows
- Must be able to wear and constantly put on/take off/change
single use gloves while handling raw/ready to eat foods
- Must be able to handle sharp knives, cutting equipment
periodically using safety gloves
- Maintain good personal hygieneRequired qualifications:
- Legally authorized to work in the United StatesPreferred
Keywords: Careerbuilder-US, Cincinnati , Bar Attendant, Other , Cincinnati, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!