Posted on: January 26, 2023
We help companies modernize how they communicate with their
employees . Think of a Netflix-type experience for each employee.
Yeah, the future is kind of our thing. To that end, we're looking
for individuals to serve as advocates for our customers and to be
the trusted guide on their journey to modernize the employee
experience. That means you're thinking about their success and how
Cerkl can exceed their expectations.
- Design, develop, debug and deploy features to the Broadcast
platform as assigned in coordination with the broader team
- Work in partnership with leadership to set technical product
- Learn new technologies to continue to evolve the success of
- Be a responsible, energetic individual passionate about
creating first-class software and value for our partners in a
Skills, Knowledge and Expertise
- Proven experience as a full stack software engineer or similar
- Good understanding of modern web development techniques and
concepts, including code architecture, maintainability, and best
- Strong understanding of object-oriented principles using a
language such as Java or Node
Frameworks (Jquery, Vue, Angular, React, or similar)
- Experience with or interest in learning about cloud
technologies (Google Cloud Platform, AWS, Azure)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be diligent, focused, and passionate about software
development with the ability to work independently. If you love to
push yourself and learn new technology - this is for you!
Cerkl supports employees' whole selves as our business begins and
ends with you. We offer competitive benefits because we believe
that if you take care of yourself first, the work will follow.
- Competitive Compensation: We value our employees, and that's
reflected in our fair, competitive salaries.
- Flexible Hours: We aren't a 9-5 work environment. Whether
you're a night owl or an early bird, we want you to work during
your most productive hours.
- Modern Tech Stack: From Totango, Intercom, Pendo, Vue.js,
Typescript, Laravel, Google Cloud Platform and more, each
team-member has input on what kinds of technologies our company
- Unlimited Paid Time-off: Getting out into the world or taking a
much-needed stay-cation to catch up at home refuels you in a way
our coffee machine can't. Cerklers are encouraged to take off the
time they need.
- Insurance Options: Cerkl offers competitive PPO and HSA
options, dental, and vision benefits for all of our full-time
employees and their dependents. We also offer all full-time
Cerklers a life insurance option.
- Professional Development Budget: We hire employees who crave to
learn something new, so Cerkl provides the resources. Get the costs
covered for that certification you've put off, a conference you've
always wanted to attend, or group fees that'll help connect with
- Anti-Corporate Culture: You won't get dinged for going to a
doctor's appointment or stepping away for a walk. Cerklers are
encouraged to recharge and live their lives outside of work. It's
okay to be passionate about your work - you can cuss here!
- Remote-Friendly: You don't have to be in the office to make an
impact; we've got Cerklers across the US. Our Culture team works
hard to make sure remote employees feel connected.
- No Failure, Only Learning: When something goes wrong, there's
no finger-pointing here. Cerkl teams work collaboratively to solve
problems and improve together.
At Cerkl, we believe that there's a better way for companies to
communicate, engage, and understand their most valuable asset -
Founded in 2012, we're dedicated to bringing A.I.-powered
consumer-grade experiences to corporate communications. We work
with companies of all sizes and industries, including Paycor,
Citrix, and Arc'teryx.
Cerkl is always looking to add passionate game-changers to our team
to help innovate the digital communications landscape. It's How
Work Should Be.
Keywords: Cerkl, Cincinnati , Software Engineer, Other , Cincinnati, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!