Software Engineer - Mobile Application
Posted on: January 26, 2023
We help companies modernize how they communicate with their
employees - it's even sexier than it sounds. Think of a
Netflix-type experience for each employee. Yeah, the future is kind
of our thing. To that end, we're looking for individuals to serve
as advocates for our customers and to be the trusted guide on their
journey to modernize the employee experience. That means you're
thinking about their success and how Cerkl can exceed their
- Architect and develop custom applications for iOS and Android
utilizing Flutter for the Cerkl platform in collaboration with
- Establish development best practices and work to continuously
improve mobile software delivery processes and practices
- Provide expert-level guidance on mobile standards and trends to
ensure mobile solutions follow best practices for supporting
multiple interaction styles across different mobile OS's, screen
sizes, and devices
Skills Knowledge and Expertise
- Proven experience delivering custom mobile solutions for both
iOS and Android
- We make use of Flutter, but would consider a working knowledge
of one or more key technologies including Swift, Objective-C, Java,
fundamental understanding of object-oriented concepts and design
- Good understanding of Google Firebase and its use cases and
- In depth knowledge of RESTful APIs to connect iOS and Android
applications to back-end services
- Experience with security and distribution of mobile
- Familiarity with iOS and Android design principles, patterns,
interface guidelines, and best practices
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and attention
- Must be diligent, focused, and passionate about mobile
technology and software development with the ability to work
independently. If you love to push yourself and learn new
technology - this is for you!
Perks & Benefits
Cerkl supports employees' whole selves as our business begins and
ends with you. We offer competitive benefits because we believe
that if you take care of yourself first, the work will follow.
- Competitive Compensation: We value our employees, and that's
reflected in our fair, competitive salaries.
- Flexible Hours: We aren't a 9-5 work environment. Whether
you're a night owl or an early bird, we want you to work during
your most productive hours.
- Modern Tech Stack: From Totango, Intercom, Pendo, Vue.js,
Typescript, Laravel, Google Cloud Platform and more, each
team-member has input on what kinds of technologies our company
- Unlimited Paid Time-off: Getting out into the world or taking a
much-needed stay-cation to catch up at home refuels you in a way
our coffee machine can't. Cerklers are encouraged to take off the
time they need.
- Insurance Options: Cerkl offers competitive PPO and HSA
options, dental, and vision benefits for all of our full-time
employees and their dependents. We also offer all full-time
Cerklers a life insurance option.
- Professional Development Budget: We hire employees who crave to
learn something new, so Cerkl provides the resources. Get the costs
covered for that certification you've put off, a conference you've
always wanted to attend, or group fees that'll help connect with
- Anti-Corporate Culture: You won't get dinged for going to a
doctor's appointment or stepping away for a walk. Cerklers are
encouraged to recharge and live their lives outside of work. It's
okay to be passionate about your work - you can cuss here!
- Remote-Friendly: You don't have to be in the office to make an
impact; we've got Cerklers across the US. Our Culture team works
hard to make sure remote employees feel connected.
- No Failure, Only Learning: When something goes wrong, there's
no finger-pointing here. Cerkl teams work collaboratively to solve
problems and improve together.
At Cerkl, we believe that there's a better way for companies to
communicate, engage, and understand their most valuable asset -
Founded in 2012, we're dedicated to bringing A.I.-powered
consumer-grade experiences to corporate communications. We work
with companies of all sizes and industries, including Paycor,
Citrix, and Arc'teryx.
Cerkl is always looking to add passionate game-changers to our team
to help innovate the digital communications landscape. It's How
Work Should Be.
Keywords: Cerkl, Cincinnati , Software Engineer - Mobile Application, Other , Cincinnati, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!