HOME CARE SERVICE COORDINATOR/STAFFER
Company: Home Instead Cincinnati
Posted on: January 26, 2023
HOME CARE SERVICE COORDINATOR- WEST SIDE CINCINNATI
The Home Instead West Side office is looking for a highly motivated
person to join our team in assuring aging adults in the area are
cared for in their home. The Service Coordinator is expected to
perform a variety of duties in the coordination of scheduling
service for clients. The Service Coordinator is responsible for
scheduling clients and Care Professionals in order to provide the
highest quality service to clients with emphasis on creating
- Reflect the values off Family Heirloom, LLC d.b.a. an
independently owned and operated Home Instead franchise.
- Answer incoming calls in a friendly, professional and
- Create and maintain client and Care Pro schedules with an
emphasis on creating high quality matches and the development of
- Monitor, mediate, and log all client and Care Pro activity
utilizing the software system.
- Follow up with all client and Care Pro issues to ensure their
problems are resolved.
- Enter and maintain accurate client and Care Pro records in the
- Increase client loyalty to Home Instead by utilizing the
consultative sales process to better meet our current client
- Follow up and communicate Care Pro and client issues to ensure
problems are resolved.
- Design, test and implement a responsive contingency plan that
ensures 100% maintenance of Service Hours.
- Recognize and capture opportunities to increase service hours
to enhance and/or increase quality care.
- Field new client inquiries over the phone in a knowledgeable
manner, enter the information into the software system and work
with team to communicate and prepare for the Care Consultation.
- Demonstrate open and effective communication with the franchise
owner, colleagues, Care Pros, clients and family members.
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures and business ethics
codes and ensures that they are communicated and implemented within
- Participate as needed in all Care Pro meetings
- Conduct Service Inquires and Care Consultations following the
consultative sales process.
- Perform any and all other functions and responsibilities deemed
- Maintain regular attendance at the office to execute job
- High school graduation or the equivalent
- One year of related business experience or an equivalent
combination of education and work experience may be
- Must possess a valid driver's license
- Must possess active auto insurance
- Must have clear criminal background check
- Must pass drug screen
Keywords: Home Instead Cincinnati, Cincinnati , HOME CARE SERVICE COORDINATOR/STAFFER, Other , Cincinnati, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!