Customer Experience Coordinator
Company: World Fuel Services Corporation
Posted on: January 27, 2023
At World Fuel Services, our employees are the key to our global
success. We are industry leaders due to the innumerable talents of
our approximately 5000 strong professional team. Our people thrive
in an entrepreneurial and culturally-diverse environment, where
innovative thinking, collaboration and efficient execution are
highly valued. Our high-performance culture is what allows us to
drive sustained growth. Stronger together, we promote an
environment where individuals can thrive.
When you click 'Apply', you will need to click on 'Create Account'.
By creating an account, you will be able to view your applications
and their statuses. Your password must contain 1 upper case letter,
1 number, and 1 special character.
World Fuel Services, is an equal opportunity/affirmative action
employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual
orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability,
protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic
protected by law.
World Fuel Services Corporation is a Fortune 250 Company. We
provide energy, logistics, and technology solutions to aviation,
marine, and land customers and suppliers around the world. Our
global team of local professionals delivers innovative products and
services at more than 8,000 global locations.
We offer sustainability solutions including renewable power
sourcing with renewable energy certificates, evaluation, and
management of both on-site and off-site solar projects with power
purchase agreements, and sustainability strategy consulting.
Our mission is to create value for our business partners by
delivering innovative solutions and logistics through a global team
of local professionals.
World Fuel Services awarded the #39 spot on the Forbes 2021
America's Best Midsize Employers to work for.
As the Customer Experience Coordinator your primary responsibility
is to serve as the "Voice of the Customer". You will proactively
work to ensure customer's satisfaction excels the customers' needs.
This position is responsible for attracting potential customers by
answering product and service questions, suggesting information
about other products and services. You will process orders, prepare
correspondences, and fulfill customer needs to ensure customer
* Manage and prioritize a high volume of incoming calls and
* Multitask between phone, email and in person requests.
* Update customer account information and ensure accurate
* Identify and assess customers' needs to achieve complete
* Complete assigned daily tasks in a timely manner.
* Work closely in a team environment, giving support.
* Deliver accurate, valid, and complete information by using the
right method/tools provided.
* Balance truck inventory.
* Performs other related duties, tasks, requests, and directives
issued from leaders as required.
Requirements, Competencies and Certifications
* Strong problem-solving skills.
* Motivated and able to work with limited supervision.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with a
commitment to delivering superior customer service.
* Attention to detail and ability to meet strict deadlines.
* Ability to be a team player in a fast-paced environment.
* Exceptional organizational skills with ability to multitask.
Minimum Education & Experience
* High School Diploma or Equivalent Preferred.
* 6 months of experience in a customer facing role.
What You'll Love About Us
* Health Benefits. Medical with HSA and FSA options that includes
infertility benefits. 100% coverage of preventative care, Dental,
Vision, Teladoc, Employee Assistance Program.
* Prepare for the Future. 401K Retirement Plan 50% match.
* Rest and Relaxation. 3 weeks Paid Time Off and 8 Paid
* Financial Peace of Mind. Short-Term Disability, Life and AD&D
Insurance covered by WFS.
* Learning and Development. LinkedIn Learning.
* Additional Perks We Offer. Long Term Disability Insurance,
Accident & Critical Illness Insurance, Legal & Identity Theft
Keywords: World Fuel Services Corporation, Cincinnati , Customer Experience Coordinator, Other , Cincinnati, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!