Posted on: January 27, 2023
Description:SuperBook Sports is one of the most well-known
bookmakers in the industry thanks to decades of experience and a
team of highly respected oddsmakers. Since 1993, we've set the bar
in the world of U.S. sports betting by consistently delivering the
real-time odds players need to make informed wagers and win big.
SuperBook at the Westgate in Las Vegas has always been a household
name as the world's largest sportsbook. Now we're taking our
immense betting menu to Ohio through our mobile app and our
sportsbook location in Cincinnati. In this role, you would:
- Patrol, walk, or stand in assigned area observing all activity,
checking IDs, and verifying player eligibility to enter gaming
- Perform proactive enforcement functions in a courteous and
restrained manner in coping with emergencies, undesired conduct,
disturbances, and threats to life and/or property to maintain a
safe and secure environment.
- Observe and identify potential security/safety risks,
suspicious persons/activity, or undesirable conditions or
- Respond to emergency situations, undesired conduct, and
violations of property, policy and/or civil law as warranted for
the safety/security of guests, employees, and property.
- Provide instructions and/or guidance for guest/employee
- Investigate safety/security matters on behalf of guests and
- Document accurate and pertinent information for incident
reports and logs.
- Assist with the verification and escort of currency to/from the
sportsbook cage at beginning or end of day.
- Ensure that all company and departmental procedures are
followed; assist in various activities and investigations to ensure
that procedures and laws are observed.In addition to working with a
great team, benefits include 3 weeks of paid time off per year
increasing to 4 weeks after 1 year of service; medical, dental, and
vision insurance with a 75% employer contribution, fully paid
Life/AD&D insurance, voluntary benefits, a 401(k) plan, and
- Must be 21 years of age or older.
- Must be able to qualify for an Ohio Security License.
- Must be able to meet and continue to meet any applicable state,
county, and municipal licensing requirements for Security
- Able to remain calm and alert, especially during emergency
situations and/or heavy property activity, serving as a role model
for other employees.
- Previous Casino/Hotel Security, Law Enforcement, and/or
Military experience preferred.
- Flexibility to work nights, weekends, or holidays as
- Basic knowledge of city, county, and state ordinances
- The sportsbook environment may be energetic, fast-paced,
crowded and noisy. PM22PI201809202
Keywords: SuperBook, Cincinnati , Security Guard, Other , Cincinnati, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!