Company: General Electric Credit Union
Posted on: January 27, 2023
The Marketing Promotions Specialist supports the growth of the
Credit Union by helping develop, plan, and drive market promotional
campaigns for new and existing products and services. In this role,
you'll be part of a team that drives the go-to-market efforts of
numerous financial products and services. With the support of a
full marketing team, the Marketing Promotions Specialist will
assist in: Managing and coordinating marketing promotional
campaigns from start to finish with results-driven approach to meet
internal goals and project needs; developing creative briefs and
providing the promotional direction of various campaign efforts
with the team; planning and coordinating annual and ongoing
promotional campaigns for the Credit Union.
You're a Great Fit for this Position if:
- You are a natural project manager with excellent time
management skills, are confident in managing multiple projects at a
time, and love bringing campaigns to life.
- You provide excellent communication and creative thinking with
an ability to use data to inform decisions.
- You can manage and coordinate marketing promotional campaigns
from start to finish to meet internal goals and project
- You are a results-oriented, positive team player who enjoys
learning and keeping up with industry trends.
- You can collaborate with product marketing team members to
define product positioning, messaging, competitive differentiation,
and analysis of our products and services.
Essential Functions, Duties, and Responsibilities:
- Utilize excellent project management and organizational skills
on multiple projects and manage deadlines to ensure effective
- Develop initial campaign creative concepts and provide the
promotional direction of various campaign efforts with the team to
execute campaign collateral across various channel
- Plan and coordinate annual and ongoing promotional campaigns
for the Credit Union.
- Conduct regular reporting of promotional results and metrics
and interpret marketing promotional results to adjust or enhance
- Provide graphic design support and work with graphic designers
to develop campaign concepts.
- Execute all marketing initiatives within the GECU Brand
guidelines and standards.
- Internalize and demonstrate the GECU Core Values with a
supportive and positive outlook.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Must be able to speak and understand fluent English.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing related field or equivalent job
- 2+ years of experience in marketing promotions and leading
- Strong communication skills to effectively communicate campaign
needs and details.
- Detail oriented and organized, with the ability to multitask
and adjust priorities.
- A team player that works collaboratively within a team and
- Resourceful, assertive, and takes initiative.
- Passionate, with an understanding of the financial industry,
- Innate curiosity with a strong desire to learn.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (including Outlook, Word, Excel,
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, (Illustrator,
Indesign, Photoshop, Acrobat) preferred.
Duties and responsibilities may be added, deleted, or changed at
any time at the discretion of management, formally, or informally,
either verbally or in writing. The position description above is
intended to describe the general content of this job. It is not to
be construed as an exhaustive statement of essential functions,
duties, and responsibilities.
The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge,
skills, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations can be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
Keywords: General Electric Credit Union, Cincinnati , Promotions Specialist, Other , Cincinnati, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!