Utility Operator - 2nd Shift
Posted on: January 27, 2023
We are currently interviewing for -Utility Operator -in -Hebron
- 2nd -shift hours are 2:30 PM - 11:00 PM Monday - Friday
Our people are the heart of our business. - As the world's largest
provider of thermal processing services, Bodycote employs thousands
of highly skilled staff around the globe, some of the best
engineers, scientists and technicians in the industry. Come join
and grow our team! -Our Hebron location primarily supports the
Aerospace and Land Based Power Generation markets, developing
advanced engineered thermal spray coating solutions and providing
Best in Class support to our world-wide customer base.
As a Utility Operator you will complete production steps before and
after the coating process. - These steps include masking, grit
blasting, deburring and grinding using various hand tools. You
- Be responsible for the care and treatment of our customer's
inventory and as such will perform duties in a safe and responsible
manner to prevent customer loss or damage.
- Perform masking, grit blasting or post processing duties as
described in product work instructions.
- Use a variety of hand tools to perform appropriate post
processing operations such as cleaning and deburring of aircraft
- Follow in-process inspection procedures as needed to verify
current operation meets customer requirements.
We are seeking candidates with the following qualifications: -
- This position must satisfy ITAR compliance requirements,
therefore candidates must be U.S. Citizens or Permanent Resident
- Education - High School diploma
- Working experience in manufacturing/production environment
- Excellent attendance and ability to work overtime to meet
- $1,000 sign on retention bonus
- Wage rate is determined by experience
- Paid holidays and paid time off
- Shift differential - $1.50 for 2nd -shift
- 401k with a match
- Medical, Dental and Vision Plans for employee and
- Must pass a pre-employment drug screen
- Ability to work full-time, 40 hours per week and overtime as
- Training on position with Lead Technicians
- Growth Opportunities available with increased skill and
knowledge of other departments.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Bodycote has a longstanding commitment to provide a safe,
quality-oriented, and productive work environment and for these
reasons, all applicants in the United States who receive a
conditional offer of employment must undergo a drug screen before
Keywords: Bodycote, Cincinnati , Utility Operator - 2nd Shift, Other , Hebron, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!