Company: Best Point Education & Behavioral Health
Posted on: March 19, 2023
$1,000 Sign On Bonus
Full time position with benefitsDelivers an array of
community-based services, which meet the individualized mental
health needs of the children and families served. Performs a
variety of functions in multiple settings, displaying an
understanding of family dynamics, cultural preferences, and
community environments. Delivers service to client and/or any other
individual who will assist in that client's mental health
treatment. Primary Responsibilities:Direct Client Service
- Provides behavioral health interventions including, but not
limited to on-going assessment of needs, assistance in managing
basic needs, facilitation of development of interpersonal, coping,
and daily living skills, symptom monitoring, advocacy, and
outreach, and helping clients' adaptation to home, school and
- Provides coordination and/or assistance in crisis management
and stabilization as needed.
- Responsible for the development of or participation in the
development of, each child's Individualized Service Plan (ISP) in
consultation with client, parent/guardian, and other service
- Coordinates services as identified in the Individualized
Service Plan. Maintains knowledge of client and family assessments,
medical history, strengths of the person served and treatment
need.Internal and External Collaboration
- Conduct team meetings, scheduled according to level of care, to
ensure all members of the team are following the treatment goals
and objectives of client's plan to be successful.
- Consults, collaborates, and coordinates treatment with other
provider agencies and systems on behalf of the client and
- Assists in gaining access to essential community resources,
linking to formal community services/systems. Provides assistance
to clients in accessing natural supports within the community.
- Develops and maintains a working knowledge of community
resources maintaining updated information regarding juvenile
justice, human services, health, mental health, legal, and
educational/vocational systems of care.
- Facilitates the successful generalization of skills into
- Assists the transition of children through systems of care,
ensuring continuity and collaboration with caregivers and treatment
- Responsible for providing a team meeting agenda, taking notes
from the meeting, and delivering the documentation to each
- Adheres to all agency and regulatory standards and
expectations. Responsible for meeting administrative expectations
including, but not limited to maintaining required documentation
and reporting data.
- Ensures all required documentation is submitted accurately and
on a timely basis.
- Attends professional development trainings as indicated.
- Attends department and agency wide meetings and committees as
requested. Quality Assurance and Effectiveness
- Delivers interventions based on best practice models.
- Participates in quality assurance and process improvement
activities as identified. Fiscal Responsibility
- Meets or exceeds monthly and year to date department
productivity requirements (UR). Other duties as assignedMinimum
Education, Experience and Other Skill Requirements:This position
requires a Bachelor's or Master's degree in Social Work, Counseling
or related field from an accredited college or university plus a
minimum of one-year clinical experience in working with children
and families. Must possess minimum technical skills including
familiarity with Microsoft Windows and ability to use standard
Microsoft Office applications.Our Culture:Best Point is Greater
Cincinnati's most prolific non-profit specializing in education,
behavioral and therapeutic health services and autism services for
vulnerable, at-risk youth, their families, and caregivers.
Best Point is proud to embrace our ideals of an equal opportunity
workplace by actions as well as our words. We lead our community
with respect and tolerance, internally and externally, and we
expect our employees to embrace this ideal and express it in their
day-to-day interactions. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be
discriminated against, based on age, race, gender, color, religion,
national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran
status, disability or any other protected category.
Keywords: Best Point Education & Behavioral Health, Cincinnati , Care Coordinator, Other , Cincinnati, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...