Accounts Payable Specialist
Company: Fujitec America, Inc.
Posted on: March 20, 2023
- -ACCOUNTS PAYABLE SPECIALISTJOB SUMMARYProcess invoices, bills
and personnel expenses. Other duties include tracking and
maintenance of vendor records, information and supporting branch
operations in connection with accounting duties. -ESSENTIAL
- Match packing slips to invoices.
- Print out freight bills and code with purchase order numbers if
- File invoices.
- Troubleshoot invoice problems with purchasing, receiving, and
- Troubleshoot problems with branch issues, and vendors.
- Sort Finance mail and distribute; check on faxes.
- Process plant invoices and branch -invoices.
- Mark cash commitments for vendor requests, problem vendors for
approval of check run.
- Support branches in relation to accounts processing
invoice/payment. -This job description is not intended to be
all-inclusive, and the employee will also perform other reasonably
related business duties. -DIRECT REPORTS0 - None -JOB
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
- High School Diploma or equivalent; degree is accounting,
business or economics preferred.
- 2 years prior experience in accounting or finance, preferably
in accounts payable.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft 365 Office skills: intermediate
in Excel; proficient in Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Ability to meet deadlines under pressure and maintain
- Ability to utilize word processing, desktop publishing,
spreadsheet, and database software effectively.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and duties
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability
to work effectively in a diverse community. -SKILLS/CORE
- Technical Professional Knowledge
- Teamwork and Cooperation
- Attention to Detail
- Planning and Organizing -WORK ENVIRONMENT AND EXPECTATIONS
Job duties are performed mainly
within an established office environment under normal lighting and
climate-controlled tolerances. The noise level in the work
environment is usually low to moderate. Requires a consistent
physical presence at the office to oversee shared services
functions and employees, normally achieved by working standard
business hours. Certain positions will require a flexibility of
working hours to meet the demands of the job and the direction of
the manager. -The work environments are representative of those an
employee encounters while performing the essential functions of
this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Prolonged periods of standing and
walking.Requires lifting, positioning, pushing, and/or
pulling.Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a
computer. -This job description does not constitute a written or
implied contract of employment. - This job description is not
intended and should not be construed, to be an exhaustive list of
all responsibilities, skills, efforts, or work conditions
associated with the job. - Furthermore, the employer reserves the
right to revise or change job duties and responsibilities as the
need arises.Fujitec America is an equal opportunity employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or status as a
protected veteran or any other protected class under federal,
state, or local law. -In compliance with federal law, all persons
hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work
in the United States and to complete the required employment
eligibility verification form upon hire. -Applicants must be
authorized to work for ANY employer in the U.S. We are unable to
sponsor or take over sponsorship of an employment Visa at this
time. -Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Fujitec America, Inc., Cincinnati , Accounts Payable Specialist, Other , Mason, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...