Company: The Greater Cincinnati School Application Consorti
Posted on: September 19, 2023
Educational Aide / Parapro / Assistant/Special Education Aide
ReGeneration Schools - Bond Hill
ReGeneration Bond Hill
ReGeneration Schools, founded in 2016, is a nationally ranked
charter program with seven charter schools located in Illinois and
Ohio. ReGeneration serves over 1800 students of whom 99% are
minority and 86% are low income. U.S. News and World Report's 2021
School Ranking listed all ReGeneration elementary schools among the
top ten charter elementary schools in Illinois. ReGeneration
expanded to Ohio in 2019, opening its Bond Hill campus in 2019.
ReGeneration is expanding in Ohio adding two more campuses
effective July 2023.
Our mission is to ensure that all children have equal access to a
high-quality, college-preparatory education through academic
excellence and the content of their character. Through rigorous
academics, teaching excellence, character development, and high
expectations, ReGeneration is nurturing the leaders of
We are seeking an experienced full-time Paraprofessional to join
Regeneration Schools. This individual will work closely with the
general education and special education school team to supervise a
student according to their Individualized Education Plan (IEP) that
will help them develop their full potential while systematically
increasing socially appropriate behavior.
- Believes low-income students can become college and career
- High expectations on personal and team performance.
- Flexible to changing priorities and conditions.
- Demonstrate initiative and creativity.
- Communicate clearly and effectively both verbally and in
- Demonstrate mastery of academic subjects and behavioral
- 1-5 years of paraprofessional experience in an urban
- Can show proof of full vaccination for Covid-19.
- Valid paraprofessional license from the Ohio Department of
Education - REQUIRED.
- Closely monitor student behavior as indicated on the student's
IEP and Behavior Intervention Plan (BIP).
- Provide individualized instruction, under the direction of the
Special Education teacher, to assess and identify student's needs
on a one-to-one basis.
- Set and attain ambitious student achievement and
- Provide ongoing support for classroom teacher prompting,
redirection, and modeling in helping the student access the
activities of the school curriculum.
- Model and encourage appropriate student behavior (i.e. grit,
self-control, social intelligence, optimism and curiosity).
- Assist with collection of behavioral and academic data as
directed by teacher or school team.
- Collaborate with other paraprofessionals to facilitate positive
interactions for the student with all staff who are responsible for
the student's education.
- Work with grade-level chair and school team to constantly
evaluate and improve mastery of instructional, culture building,
and leadership skills.
- Participate in mandatory professional development and CPI
- Other duties as assigned.
Competitive salary and benefits (based on experience).
ReGeneration is an equal opportunity employer and will not
discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of
race, color, creed, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national
origin, age, or disability.
Keywords: The Greater Cincinnati School Application Consorti, Cincinnati , Paraprofessional, Other , Cincinnati, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!