Concessions Supervisor, Great American Ball Park
Company: Delaware North
Posted on: September 20, 2023
The OpportunityDelaware North Sportservice is hiring a seasonal
Concessions Supervisor to join our team at Great American Ball Park
in Cincinnati, Ohio. As a Concessions Supervisor, you will be
responsible for leading the team to provide prompt, professional
service to guests.PayMinimum pay rate: $15.00 / hourInformation on
our comprehensive benefits package can be found at
https://careers.delawarenorth.com/whatweoffer.BenefitsWe care about
our team members personal and professional well-being. Delaware
North provides a benefits package designed to give you the comfort,
safety, and security you need to deliver exceptional experiences
for our guests. All team members receive benefits including:
- Weekly pay
- Employee assistance program
- Training and development opportunities
- Employee discounts
- Flexible work schedulesEligible team members may also receive:
health, dental, and vision insurance, 401(k) with company match,
paid vacation days and holidays, paid parental bonding leave, and
tuition and/or professional certification
- Assign duties to scheduled staff.
- Perform some service tasks, such as assisting guests, stocking
shelves, counting inventory, and cashier duties when
- Investigate and resolve complaints regarding food quality,
service, or accommodations.
- Review work procedures and operational problems to determine
ways to improve service, performance, or safety.
- Assist Concessions Manager with staff training and
- Monitor daily and hourly cleaning.
- Manage labor and profit loss.
- Ensures proper cash handling and tip record-keeping for the
- Ensure associates are kept informed of any changes in policies
- Other duties as assigned.Qualifications
- Experience working in a restaurant.
- At least two years of supervisory experience preferred.
- Must be self-motivated, able to work without direct
supervision, and eager to be challenged and initiate projects and
- Must be able to implement rules and direct staff.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal.
- Excellent customer service and employee relations skills.
- A true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast-paced
- At least two years of experience as a supervisor
- Standing and walking for the entire length of shift.Frequently
required to reach up to 6-7 feet, twist at the waist, bending, and
- Pushing and pulling occasionally, to move equipment, stock,
mops, and brooms.
- Exposed to outdoors and variable temperatures.Who We
AreDelaware North operates concessions, premium dining, and retail
services at the Cincinnati Reds Great American Ball Park and has
been a partner of the Reds since 1936. We offer pre-game upscale
dining and full bar service featuring local craft beer. In-game
service includes in-seat ordering with chef-inspired specialties
and ballpark favorites.At Delaware North, youll love where you
work, who you work with, and how your day unfolds. Whether its in
sporting venues, casinos, airports, national parks, iconic hotels,
or premier restaurants, theres no telling where your career can
ultimately take you. We empower you to do great work in a company
with 100 years of success, stability and growth. If you have drive
and enjoy the thrill of making things happen - share our vision and
grow with us.Delaware North Companies, Incorporated and its
subsidiaries consider applicants for all positions without regard
to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age,
disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any
other legally protected status. Delaware North is an equal
Keywords: Delaware North, Cincinnati , Concessions Supervisor, Great American Ball Park, Other , Cincinnati, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!