Registered Nurse ( RN ) 7A - 7P
Company: The Seasons - Senior Lifestyle
Posted on: September 21, 2023
Pay range is $33-$40 based on experience
Responsible for the daily clinical aspect of the Assisted Living
Department, functioning to meet all residents' needs. - May be
required to supervise other staff members. - This position reports
to the Assisted Living Director.
- Responsible for medication administration for the Assisted
Living Department in compliance with Federal & State regulations
and Senior Lifestyle Corporation guidelines.
- Provides general consultation regarding health-related concerns
within the community.
- Notifies physicians and/or family members of any change in
resident's health and provides proper documentation.
- Responds quickly to all emergencies.
- Maintains close communication with all departments and staff
- Maintains confidentiality of residents' and prospective
- Understands roll in the Safety & Disaster Plan.
- Provides educational meetings for residents and staff.
- Attends all required training, in-service, and staff
- Strives to maintain a safe working environment through the
prevention of accidents, the preservation of equipment, and the
achievement of safe working practices.
- Maintains a positive and professional demeanor toward
residents, visitors, families, and co-workers.
- Adheres to all policies and procedures of Senior Lifestyle
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- An Associate's Degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year
college or technical school; or six months to one year related
experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education
- Must have a Registered Nurse's License current, with no
judgments against it, in the state in which he/she is
- Must be CPR certified
Keywords: The Seasons - Senior Lifestyle, Cincinnati , Registered Nurse ( RN ) 7A - 7P, Other , Cincinnati, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!