Quality Systems Data Science Co-Op- Spring 2024
Company: Disability Solutions
Posted on: September 21, 2023
At Johnson & Johnson, we use technology and the power of
teamwork to discover new ways to prevent and overcome the world's
the most significant healthcare challenges. Our Corporate Medical
Devices, and Pharmaceutical teams leverage data, real-world
insights, and creative minds to make life-changing healthcare
products and medicines. We're disrupting outdated healthcare
ecosystems and infusing them with transformative ideas to help
people thrive throughout every stage of their lives. With a reach
of more than a billion people every day, there's no limit to the
impact you can make here. Are you ready to reimagine healthcare?
Here, your career breakthroughs will change the future of health,
in all the best ways. And you'll change, too. You'll be inspired,
and you'll inspire people across the world to change how they care
for themselves and those they love. Amplify your impact. Join us!
We are currently hiring for a Quality Engineering Data Science
Co-Op for the Spring 2024 term as a part of Johnson & Johnson
Medical Device companies located Cincinnati, OH. Johnson & Johnson
Medical Device Companies produce a broad range of innovative
products and solutions used primarily by health care professionals.
As the most comprehensive devices business in the world, Johnson &
Johnson Medical Devices is best suited to serve evolving customer
needs, train more surgeons to improve standards of care, and treat
more patients globally as access expands. As a Co-op in the MD
Quality and Compliance (Q&C) Digital Solutions organization,
you will have the chance to:
- Use state of the art tools and take advantage of training
courses offered at J&J.
- Collaborate with teams internal and external to the advanced
analytics to implement customer-centric solutions for data
analytics and process improvements
- Perform software development and validation to support medical
device quality system digital solutions.
- Learn and apply various software development and lifecycle
- Promote digital culture and capabilities across J&J medical
- Strengthen communication and leadership skills.
- Work with a diverse team of data scientists, analytics app
developers, quality engineers, etc.
- Meet with Quality management to discuss risks and opportunities
for the respective projects. The Digital Solutions Co-op:
- Will have the opportunity to work at and support Ethicon, Inc
in Cincinnati, Ohio
- Will be assigned to a team in one of the various franchises of
each respective company.
- Will work in MD Q&C Digital Solutions group.
- Will report directly to, and receive assignments from, MD
Q&C Digital Solutions Advanced Analytics Manager, while also
working with the broader team for additional assignments.
- Will participate in and/or lead on-campus activities such as
learning committees, volunteer events, and meet and greet luncheons
with full time associates. Rotations are generally 3-5 months
(based on common Spring, Summer, and Fall school semester terms)
and availability for multiple rotations is desired. The Quality
Engineering Co-op program provides each student with a great
support system, as well as the opportunity to meet people from
various schools throughout the country. If brought back for
multiple rotations, responsibilities will increase with each
rotation as experience is gained by returning to school. We offer a
competitive wage and housing assistance for non-local
Keywords: Disability Solutions, Cincinnati , Quality Systems Data Science Co-Op- Spring 2024, Other , Cincinnati, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!