Grinder Operator -1st Shift - Cincinnati OH
Company: 0092 AdvancePierre Foods Inc
Posted on: February 12, 2024
The starting pay for this position is $18.13 potential for
If you are looking to make an impact in a meaningful way, join us
at Tyson Foods where we are raising the world's expectations for
how much good food can do! We create quality products in a safe
environment for our team members. We offer advancement
opportunities and steady work. This facility operates five days a
This position is responsible for setting up and operating equipment
that grinds ingredients used in the manufacturing of food products
while maintaining a safe work environment and adhering to Tyson
policies and procedures.
- Tasks include, but are not limited to; assemble and dismantle
all equipment, monitor and ensure product quality making
adjustments when necessary to maintain product specifications, and
perform the necessary wash down procedures when needed.
- Maintain a clean and organized work area.
- Responsible for shift change communication.
- Responsible for the inspection of the equipment, parts, and/or
blades to verify they are in good repair and sanitary, prior to set
- Must be able to troubleshoot machinery and keep supervisor and
maintenance informed of any machinery which needs to be
- Must be able to use basic math skills when completing
- Must be able to complete all QA checks and documentation
accurately to include completion of paperwork.
- Must be able to read and interpret work instructions.
- Must be able to accurately identify all raw materials used in
the grinding process.
- Assist in the accurate verification of proper lot number usage
in accordance with lots specified on formulas.
- Read, comprehend , and accurately perform any written/typed
instructions for an item formulation.
- Perform appropriate transactions using RF terminal or
- Responsible for controlling losses of product.
- Wash down equipment for product changeovers and discard trash
in the proper container.
- Box combos of raw materials as required .
- Ensure that rework is used in each load as specified.
- Inform proper warehouse personnel in a timely manner of all raw
materials needed for the grinding process.
- Position may require employee to maintain a forklift license to
help move product.
- Must be willing and able to list up to 80lbs when required
- Must be willing and able to work in environment with extreme
temperatures ranging from 39F to 90F.
- Team Member has an individual responsibility to report all
possible deficiencies that could compromise food safety.
- Must be able to read and interpret work instructions and to
adhere to all GMP standards and safety guidelines.
- 6 months of work history with the same employer
- Applicants must be willing to work overtime and weekends when
As part of the job application, candidates must add their SS# at
the end of the process. If SS# is not added the candidate cannot be
Relocation Assistance Eligible:
1ST SHIFT (United States of America)
Hourly Applicants ONLY -You must complete the task after submitting
your application to provide additional information to be considered
Tyson is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All
qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race,
national origin, color, religion, age, genetics, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
We provide our team members and their families with paid time off;
401(k) plans; affordable health, life, dental, vision and
prescription drug benefits; and more.
CCPA Notice. If you are a California resident, and would like to
learn more about what categories of personal information we collect
when you apply for this job, and how we may use that information,
please read our CCPA Job Applicant Notice at Collection, click here
Keywords: 0092 AdvancePierre Foods Inc, Cincinnati , Grinder Operator -1st Shift - Cincinnati OH, Other , Cincinnati, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!