Security - Samuel Adams Cincinnati Tap Room
Company: The Boston Beer Company
Posted on: January 15, 2019
We are The Boston Beer Company. We brew the best beer. We hire the best people.
We are always eager to find competitive, motivated, hardworking people who love beer and want to join our team. We work hard and we play hard. Think you have what it takes?
We are currently hiring for our next SECURITY/GREETER AT OUR SAMUEL ADAMS CINCINNATI TAP ROOM.
As a member of the security staff, your responsibility is to provide direct physical security to staff, patrons, and brewery assets, while promoting a positive, safe and enjoyable environment for all guests to the Tap Room.
WHAT YOU\'LL DO:
* Welcome every guest in a warm and inclusive manner, while serving as an enthusiastic first and last impression of the brewery to all our guests.
* Work with management to identify and address potential safety risks throughout the brewery
* Become familiarized with all Tap Room policies for guests and ensure that we are in compliance within the terms of our C.U.P and local laws at all times.
* Ensure that no intoxicated persons or un-accompanied minors enter the premises.
* Maintain cleanliness and order along the street, including sweeping as needed, and directing vendors and performers to their proper locations.
* Provide frequent and regular inspections of the restrooms and retail space, while addressing any potential issues which might otherwise damage our facilities, violate our operating permit and/or hinder the general enjoyment of the Tap Room for the rest of our guests.
* Politely encourage patrons to exit the premises quietly while being respectful to our neighbors.
* Removing any guest who is being disruptive and/or exhibiting clear signs of being visibly intoxicated, all while using good judgment, clear communication, and professionalism throughout.
* Tracking the number of guests entering and exiting the Tap Room as needed and implementing an orderly door wait once capacity is reached.
* Become thoroughly familiarized with the history, mission and culture to promptly respond to any inquiries our guests may have.
* Greet any guests with reservations, special events and/or picking up keg(s), before then notifying the Manager on duty about their arrival.
* Maintain guest count log while reporting incidents of a serious nature to the floor manager on duty.
* Maintain neatness and cleanliness at workstation, in the retail area, and in front of the main entrance.
* Follow all steps of procedure as outlined in the security plan
WHAT WE\'RE LOOKING FOR:
* High School Diploma or equivalent
* Previous security/door staff experience is preferred
* CPR/First Aid certified
* Able to be on your feet for 8 hours at a time. Be able to move 160lbs.
* Bar atmosphere, loud, warehouse conditions.
Our people are our most important ingredient. We not only have to hire the best, but we have to reward, develop, and retain them too. We also have a variety of benefits including a competitive compensation package, extensive training programs, excellent healthcare, a discounted stock purchase plan, and a 401K program with a generous company match. Not to mention, theres the free beer too!
Boston Beer Corporation is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to help ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants who wish to request accommodation in the job application process can contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Keywords: The Boston Beer Company, Cincinnati , Security - Samuel Adams Cincinnati Tap Room, Other , Cincinnati, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!