Brokerage Services Coordinator
Company: Newmark Knight Frank
Posted on: May 19, 2019
NEWMARK KNIGHT FRANK (NKF) is one of the world's leading commercial
real estate advisory firms. We provide a fully integrated platform
of services to prominent multinational corporations and
institutional investors across the globe, as well as to occupiers,
owners and developers of real estate on a local, regional and
Together with London-based partner Knight Frank and
independently-owned offices, NKF's 14,100 professionals operate
from more than 400 offices in established and emerging property
markets on six continents.
Under general supervision, performs a variety of specialized and
custom tasks to provide administrative support for a team of sales
professionals. Maintain confidentiality of Sales, Marketing,
Client, and proprietary information and data in all communications.
Position requires in-depth knowledge of Sales and Marketing
administrative and operational policy and procedure and general
business practices and procedures.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES:
* Maintain NKF brand, product, office, and client messaging and
consistency by applying templates to produce marketing materials to
include; flyers, proposals, tour books, touch pieces, maps, floor
plans, qualification packages, and market surveys.
* Review marketing material specifications, and act as point of
contact and liaison with centralized marketing, analysis, and
research groups to coordinate the completion and submission of
financial, marketing, and various client specific property data to
incorporate into customized property information packages.
* Prepare and maintain accurate documents to include, Request for
Information (RFI s), Letter of Intent (LOI s) and Request for
Proposal (RFP s).
* Update and maintain various information databases to include;
client and prospect databases.
* Respond to outside broker requests.
* Coordinate mass marketing mailings.
* Create, maintain and/or purge files and records, including real
estate transaction files.
* Provide informational assistance to clients to include; greeting
clients, directing telephone traffic and scheduling appointments
* Coordinate complex on/offsite meetings and conferences as well as
* Prepare, update, collate and package reports as instructed by
* Perform administrative functions and prepare communication as
* Prepare expense reports as required.
* May perform other duties as assigned.
SKILLS, EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
* High School diploma or General Education Degree (GED) required, &
2 years work related experience. Associate s degree or Bachelor s
degree in Marketing and Graphic Design a preferred.
* Minimum 2 years related work experience to include Real Estate
Brokerage or Sales and Marketing
* Advanced Microsoft Office Suite, PowerPoint, Excel and Internet
* Demonstrates administrative support skills including appointment
scheduling, and ability to compose/proof and edit correspondence
* Organizational, communication (written, oral, telephone),
customer service and strong attention to detail are essential in
* Problem solving, decision-making, and analytical skills
* Ability to prioritize, and manage multiple tasks, and meet
* Real Estate License a plus
* May perform other duties as assigned
Benefits and Perks:
* Industry leading Parental Leave Policy (up to 16 weeks)
* Generous healthcare
* Bright Horizons back-up care program
* Generous paid time off
* Education reimbursement
* Referral Program
* Opportunities to network and connect
Benefits/perks listed may vary depending on the nature of your
employment with Newmark Knight Frank and the job location.
WORKING CONDITIONS: Normal working conditions with the absence of
NOTE: The statements herein are intended to describe the general
nature and level of work being performed by employees, and are not
to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties,
and skills required of personnel so classified.
Newmark Knight Frank is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action
employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including
sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin,
disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic
protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Keywords: Newmark Knight Frank, Cincinnati , Brokerage Services Coordinator, Other , Cincinnati, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!