Pathways Resident Advisor
Company: Talbert House
Posted on: June 15, 2019
Talbert House has several career openings for a Resident Advisor
A-1 and P-1 for Pathways.
WORK LOCATION: 1616 Harrison Ave
WORK HOURS: 1st, 2nd and 3rd shifts available
FLSA STATUS: Hourly Non-Exempt
Job Type: Regular Full-Time
JOB CODE: 1413- 331
Pathways is a halfway house that is designed to assist women
involved in the criminal justice system reintegrate into the
community. This role will be primarily providing services to women
in a halfway house, many of them with trauma needs.
The Resident Advisor will monitor female clients at our Pathways
Center. Resident Advisors will ensure safety, care and monitoring.
The position requires the ability to give direction, monitor
behavior and take action in a variety of residential settings in
our Court and Corrections programs. Pathways is looking for a
Resident Advisor that is a go-getter, enjoys working in a fast
paced environment and enjoys a challenge.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Monitor buildings and grounds to assure safety, custodial care,
observation of clients and security of property.
- Direct client activities.
- Assist clients and peers in making decisions utilizing
- Observe, investigate situations, report findings, and take
action as appropriate to job role.
- Perform related security and safety functions.
- Assist with self-administration of medication and maintain
- Handle and or assist in emergency situations.
- Perform routine intake duties as required by site.
- Monitor clients location and behavior.
- Operate vehicle to transport clients as required.
- Complete and provide accurate and timely documentation and
- Communicate key information in a timely manner.
- Efficiently operate personal computer to enter, edit and/ or
retrieve data and to produce reports and documentation.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Customer service skills
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office
- Can utilize fax machine, copier and scanner
- Must be able to climb stairs in four flights of stairs
- Must be able to communicate effectively with staff and
- Must be able to document pertinent information
- Duties and additional experience or requirements may vary by
Talbert House employs, promotes and contracts without regards to
race, gender, color, national origin, ethnicity, disability,
veteran status, sexual orientation, age, sex, religion, or genetic
information. Talbert House is an EO/AA Employer/M/F/Protected
Vet/Disabled & an equal provider of services.
Talbert House is a community-wide nonprofit network of social
services with programs focusing on prevention, assessment,
treatment and reintegration. Each year, Talbert House helps
thousands of men, women and children across Greater Cincinnati and
Northern Kentucky overcome adversity to become healthy and
productive citizens through programs in community corrections,
mental health, substance abuse, welfare-to-work and housing.
Keywords: Talbert House, Cincinnati , Pathways Resident Advisor, Other , Cincinnati, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!