Project Delivery Coordinator
Company: Relevate Health Group Inc.
Posted on: September 14, 2019
PROJECT DELIVERY COORDINATOR
Relevate Health Group is a company made up of exceptional
colleagues with the business purpose of inspiring healthier
communities through marketing work with pharmaceutical and hospital
clients. Were proud to be healthcare marketing experts who push
ourselves, every single day, to the highest possible levels to
further our purpose and exceed our goals. Our business successes
have led to growth and our extraordinary culture is the cornerstone
for an engaged and productive workforce.
The Project Delivery Coordinator is part of a team responsible for
the excellent and efficient delivery of proprietary Relevate
marketing solutions for our clients. Primary focus is on supporting
the team with program management and execution in the following
areas, and others: Customer Service, Data Management, coordinating
project tasks, Vendor Research & Procurement, and correspondence
with program attendees across all projects in which the team is
responsible for delivering.
Additional areas of responsibility will be assigned as needed.
Duties / Responsibilities:
- Works closely with manager and account teams to execute all
assigned aspects of a given program.
- Researches, secures, and coordinates program details with
vendors for programs, which could consist of venues, photographers,
caterers, print or email vendors, and production
- Hires photographers and schedules interviews for
- Manages administrative side of program participant software,
program email inbox, fax, and phone line.
- Provides top-notch customer service, by both phone and email,
to program participants, attendees, and clients field
- Runs reporting and tracking program data.
- Provides regular status updates to the team on specific program
- Uses Smartsheet to update task completion and organize
- Collaborates with client liaison to receive, review, and vet
weekly fulfillment lists for speaker series programs.
- Works with production vendor to fulfill and ship print
components for programs.
- Utilizing email automation and deployment software including
reviewing, verifying, uploading lists and sending communication to
- Pulls post-send results and data for review and analysis to be
shared with stakeholders and clients.
- Learns, understands, and assists with planning and management
of all internal and client events, activities, and meetings
Skills / Qualifications:
- Professional writing and customer service skills
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) with internal
customers as well as clients, healthcare professionals, sales reps
- Ability to manage a lot of detail and data in a fast-paced
- Ability to work independently and as a team member
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines; possesses excellent
- Self-motivated, positive and proactive attitude
- Willingness to adapt to change
- Ability to cope with pressure, stress and deadlines
- Works within budget and timeline parameters
- Utilizes project management skills
- Possesses flawless administrative capabilities and attention to
- Displays excellent time management skills
- Demonstrates strong hands-on experience with a variety of basic
computer programs (MS Office, Outlook, Adobe Acrobat) and the
ability to quickly pick up project management and email deployment
software (Smartsheet, Salesfusion and Salesforce)
- Availability for occasional travel
Education / Experience:
- Bachelors degree
- 1-3 years of experience is preferred
- Demonstrated skills in the area of project or event
- Prior agency, vendor, or healthcare experience is
- Familiarity working within small / fast-paced / growth-oriented
- Work in an office environment in close proximity to coworkers
- Relevate strives to have high-performing, well-balanced
individuals who are generous community contributors
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or
contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or
responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job.
Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with
or without notice.
The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of
this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear.
In Conclusion: Relevate strives to hire high-performing,
well-balanced individuals who are generous community contributors.
Every voice, every viewpoint matters. Were proud to be an equal
opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for positions
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age,
disability, sexual orientation or any category protected by
Keywords: Relevate Health Group Inc., Cincinnati , Project Delivery Coordinator, Other , Cincinnati, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!