GENERAL FUNCTION: Maintains and operates high
speed Printers for the Fifth Third Bancorp. Loads numerous types of
paper including Bankcard, DDA, and various daily job forms.
Communicates on a regular basis with programmers and different
departments to ensure that all jobs are printed in a timely
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Maintain and trouble shoot for printers.
* Assist in maintaining the Print Operations department ensuring it
is tour ready at all times.
* Assist in the training of new print operators.
* Knowledge of SFI standards.
* Maintains all control logs with a zero error
* Zero Quality Issues.
* Performs routine maintenance on the high-speed
* Meet and maintain production standards as assigned by Print
* General housekeeping on and around the printers.
* Place service requests to vendors for repairs.
* Communicate machine issues as needed to team lead or
* Other duties as assigned.
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: None.