GENERAL FUNCTION: Responsible for scheduling
appointments with potential Business Banking customers for Fifth
Third Bank Relationship Managers via outbound phone calls. Also
responsible for sales of Fifth Third Bank Business Banking products
in aconsultative, solutions based environment via inbound phone
calls from existing and potential customers.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Achieves assigned appointment and sales goals while cross selling
and referring additional products and services through solution
* Track all sales activities in a pipeline and perform frequent
reviews with management.
* Using financial needs assessment tools, educates customers about
bank products and services as solutions to meet customers#
immediate and/or future needs.
* Receptive to and incorporates coaching feedback to improve
overall sales effectiveness.
* Actively participates in personal and team
* Works closely with other team members and supervisor to
accomplish department sales goals.
* Provides accurate information to the customer, explains products
and policies in a clear, concise manner.
* Responds professionally to customer service inquiries and
concerns. Follows up with customers in a timely
* Suggests improvements and changes to processes and policies to
enhance productivity, employee engagement and customer
* Accurately enters or confirms customer information. Initiate
and/or complete proper request forms to assist
* Adherence to Bancorp risk and compliance policies and
* Performs all other duties as assigned.
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: None.