GENERAL FUNCTION: Responsible for managing
full life cycle of complex IT projects, including project planning,
execution and functionality. Uses expertise and leadership skills
to direct staff, resolve project issues and ensure project goals
and requirements are met.
The position is on the Technical/Professional ladder at level 4 in
the Project Management discipline.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Works with business partners to ensure all proper requirements
and supporting development deliverables are accounted for and well
2. Facilitates project team meetings, manages agendas and meeting
recaps to ensure all project tasks and goals are being accomplished
3. Ensures that resources assigned to the project have all the
tools and information needed to perform their project tasks.
Evaluates multiple project interdependencies.
4. Ensures that the project complies with IT Project Life Cycle
5. Plays a key role as the lead coordinator and/or contributor on
projects and provides tactical input to the project. Delegates
assignments to other staff members.
6. Develops project schedules, work assignments, target dates and
other aspects of assigned projects.
7. Prepares and presents proposals, status reports, and other
information to senior management and/or end-users.
8. Monitors issues within projects and assists in resolving project
9. Determines if/how changes in project requirements and/or
standards impact projects.
10. Reviews estimates performed by others to ensure that they are
realistic, complete and clearly represented.
11. Other duties as required.