GENERAL FUNCTION: Responsible for the
analysis of market intelligence to support the distribution process
to include branches, customers, and sales channels. Drives
development of higher-order customer/branch analytics and modeling
for various lines of business and sales channels.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Analyze customer and branch base around household growth,
attrition, and cross-sell performance. Develop understanding of
profitability metrics associated with performance in these
* Participates in affiliate market reviews providing insights into
household profitability and branch performance.
* Builds relationships with key partners in the bank including
Marketing, IT, Segment team, and product teams.
* Provides input into the creation of detailed project plans, work
assignments, target dates and other aspects of assigned
* Identify and work with vendors to benchmark Fifth ThirdÆs
performance vs. peer groups. Identify and provide best in class
metrics (i.e., cross-sell).
* Conduct market research to understand valuable insights on
industry trends, customer segments, sales channels,
* May be responsible for more complex customer analysis
o Develop target groups around product lead generation based upon
analytics/models of our customer base.
o Provides insights around key customer segments and performance.
Analyze trends to identify opportunities for improvement in
o Analyze customer data and demographics to understand product
usage and purchase behavior.
o Data mining and predictive analytics.
* May be responsible for more complex branch analysis
o Analyze overall branch network focusing on new site selection,
consolidations, relocations and remodels.
o Optimize overall distribution network by determining optimal
number of branches/ATMs by market.
o Understand how overall distribution network effects branch
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: None.