GENERAL FUNCTION: Under general supervision,
performs critical monitoring, processing and support functions for
high risk payment applications with essential duties and
responsibilities including processing of incoming and outgoing high
dollar,timesensitive, funds transfer activity via the Fed ACH and
Fed Wire networks. This position may be responsible for all or any
combination of these defined duties and responsibilities
encompassed within Global Payments Operations.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
*Processes international and domestic inbound/outbound payments via
internal payment origination networks and/or incoming customer
calls including customer authentication via security PIN #s and
payment special instructions.
*Troubleshoot file/batch exceptions that result from customer
driven electronic transmission failures via direct customer or
internal sales relationship manager consult; execute systemic
clearance or deletion activities based on research and follow
* Effectively route international USD payments as instructed by
client to third party international
*Proper execution of foreign currency exchange transactions
including foreign denominated checks and wires.
*Provides incoming call support and service for commercial based
clients in need of high value based payment transaction
*Perform general analytics and execution of defined payment related
credit risk exceptions by referencing multiple internal
applications to assess associated bank driven risk
*Execute on governmental mandated payment remittances in accordance
with specific federal regulations
*Responsible for all facets of line of business compliance program
to ensure full compliance with state and federal laws, rules and
regulations (i.e. E, NACHA, FFIEC).
*Develop and maintain strong partnerships with internal sales and
support teams and other internal and external
* Initiates payment related research requests via centralized
problem resolution tracking system.
* Handles any routine inquires and confirmations for internal sales
support and/or external direct
* Utilizes multiple servicing systems for research and processing
(i.e. Mobius, PEP+, MTS, CRM, SPOT, ACE, SWIFT, EDI,
* Processes all daily work according to department procedures and
* Ensures that all inbound call support meets departmental service
levels (i.e. abandon rates).
* Performs outbound payment transfer callback verification based on
risk, regulatory and customer
* Escalates large dollar/high value customer specific system and
servicing issues as
*Demonstrate the ability to work efficiently with a low margin of
* Collaborates proactively/effectively with team to achieve shared
*Other duties as assigned.
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: NONE