GENERAL FUNCTION: Responsible for daily
implementation of various types of Cashiering processes while
ensuring efficient and accurate processing. Communicates status
updates and workflow issues to field sales force and management.
Resolve escalated matters for field sales force. Provides initial
point of contact for sales force representatives. Works under
minimal supervision in a high-risk area of Brokerage
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Responsible for moving money into and out of accounts via
electronic funds transfer systems.
* Responsible for the timely review and accurate processing of
requests entered through the NFS platform.
* Responsible for the timely and accurate processing of One-time
* Responsible for the establishment and maintenance for all
Periodic Investment Plans and Systematic Withdrawal
* Responsible for physical check deposits for the
* Process physical security certificate deposits.
* Process all requests within defined service level
* Interacts daily with field sales force to resolve disconnects
and/or verify input data.
* Communicates with field and internal operations personnel
regarding submission of paperwork and status of positions and money
* Verify that the transfers of funds via electronic funds transfer
system are successful.
* Responsible for the investigation and repair of disconnects/fails
on all systematic plans.
* Communicates any missing paperwork/requirements necessary to book
positions into accounts.
* Coordinate with other Cashiering functions to ensure thorough
processing of daily work.
* Responsible for ensuring compliance with all PATRIOT Act money
movement rules and requirements.
* Daily record keeping requirements according to industry rules and
* Must maintain a current knowledge of IRS rules and regulations
pertaining to retirement accounts.
* May assist in training new Cashiering members.
* Provide reports and statistics to management.
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: None.