GENERAL FUNCTION: First level of management
in Call Center Department. Works under close supervision of Call
Center Manager. Promotes outstanding customer service, facilitates
workflow, monitors productivity, and ensures staff compliance with
Bancorp policies and procedures. ***This is a 2nd shift
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Coordinate and supervise day-to-day workflow in Call
* Monitors Call Center activity to ensure that customer service and
production standards are met and maintained. Work with other
members of management team to address problems when they
* Responsible for prioritizing work and delegating tasks to ensure
proper coverage of functions. (i.e., assist as part of a team in
the overall management of call flow).
* Oversee and assist in resolving escalated operational and
customer service issues. Forward staff suggestions for improvement
to other members of the Call Center management team.
* Oversee post classroom training of new hires, ensuring a full
understanding of departmental and Bank procedures and Bank products
and services. Promote teamwork and the cross training of
* Responsible for the development and motivation of staff, and
ensuring that they have the necessary resources to do their
* Continually look for ways to improve the performance of the Call
Center by identifying and implementing work efficiencies through
process improvement techniques.
* Encourages and develops sales skills in employees. Promotes cross
selling and up selling of products and services.
* Conduct telephone quality monitoring calls, and meet with quality
analysts to review and discuss quality monitoring calls that have
been done. Provide feedback and coaching to subordinates on their
performance during the quality monitoring calls and from the Voice
of Customer feedback.
* Identify individual and group training needs and work with
management team to develop the best approach for improvement.
Develop individual plans for improvement.
* Monitor attendance of subordinates and ensure accuracy of hours
worked prior to submitting payroll information.
* Display expert knowledge in banking products and
* Responsible for periodic management of entire shift (i.e., nights
* Oversee of specific departmental projects.
* Participate in internal or external departmental rotations for
* Continually learning and developing knowledge of Bank products
* Perform any other duties as assigned.
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: Responsible for providing employees
timely, candid and constructive performance feedback; developing
all employees to their fullest potential and provide challenging
opportunities that enhance employee career growth; developing the
appropriate talent pool to ensure adequate bench strength and
succession planning; recognizing and rewarding employees for