Schedule: First shift 7:30
am - 4:30 pm, must be available on weekends and
GENERAL FUNCTION: Perform varied and
moderately complex duties related to the processing of currency on
the high-speed sorters and/or the preparation of outbound currency
and coin orders for commercial customers and banking centers.
Respond to customer inquiries related to deposits and
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Must be able to perform all essential duties and responsibilities
of the Vault Teller I.
* Receive verified loose currency transfers from all of the deposit
processors in accordance with established procedures and
* Process, strap, brick and balance the currency received from the
deposit processors on the high-speed currency
* Transfer strapped/bricked currency to the main vault teller in
accordance with established procedures and controls.
* Pull commercial customer and banking center orders from
* Receive currency/coin for orders from the main vault teller.
Verify the currency/coin received by denomination to the order
* Fill the orders one at a time and place each order in a labeled
and tamper proof bag.
* Confirm the total number of orders agrees to the totals listed on
the outgoing courier manifests.
* Complete daily proof and Statement of Condition for work
* Respond/resolve internal and external customer inquiries within
the timeframe of the service level agreement.
* Consistently meet or exceed productivity and quality goals as set
by vault management.
* Maintain a balancing record that is in line with policy; take the
initiative to find and correct outages and to enlist help as
* Maintain a position of trust and responsibility by keeping all
customer business confidential.
* Comply with vault procedures and controls at all
* Perform other duties as assigned.
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: None