GENERAL FUNCTION: In conjunction with the LOB
relationship owner, manages assigned vendor relationships for goods
and third party services that are utilized within a particular
division within the Consumer Line of Business. Responsible
formanagingthefull life cycle of vendor on-boarding, measurement,
and recertification. Develop and maintain reporting that validates
vendor performance aligns with the stated guidelines and controls
as contractually stipulated. Works in conjunction
withLOBvendorowner to resolve project or performance issues and
ensure that vendor boarding requirements are met. Responsible for
the Management of re-occurring vendor scorecard and overall
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* In conjunction with the LOB relationship manager, facilitate the
new vendor vetting and boarding process, working with IT, Sourcing,
Legal, and Bancorp Vendor Management.
* Establish and maintain scorecards for individual vendors,
ensuring that Key Performance Indicators (KPI#s) are in alignment
with vendor contracts and LOB requirements.
* Facilitate regular vendor scorecard reviews as required by level
* In conjunction with the LOB relationship owner, facilitate annual
vendor performance reviews with IT, Risk, and Bancorp Vendor
* Facilitate the development of all documentation, presentations
(internal/external), supplier scorecards and compliance
* Facilitate both internal and external vendor
* Track and measure vendor compliance to key KPI#s and contract
deliverables on behalf of the LOB relationship
* In conjunction with the LOB relationship manager, proactively
identifies, manages, and communicates issues and risks, escalating
as appropriate through management.
* Facilitate contract renewals, working with Sourcing and LOB to
ensure that contractual SLA#s are in alignment with the needs of
* Conduct Company, market, industry and product research using
internal and external resources as requested.
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: None.