GENERAL FUNCTION: Performs a wide range of
administrative duties of a moderately responsible and complex
nature for an assigned unit. May serve as a liaison with others
within and outside the company regarding administrative issues
related to purchasing, personnel, facilities, and
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Provides administrative support to the assigned
* Coordinates managerÆs schedule, makes appointments, and arranges
and coordinates travel schedules.
* Answers, screens, and directs incoming departmental
* Greets internal and external customers and answers routine
questions and inquires. Directs questions of a complex nature to
the appropriate person.
* Sorts and distributes incoming mail as well as preparing outgoing
mail and other correspondence.
* Coordinates and arranges meetings, prepares agendas, reserves and
* Supports department personnel by assisting with copying, faxing,
filing, mailings, and other tasks of a similar
* Types letters and reports from rough drafts, making changes in
grammar, punctuation or spelling as needed.
* Organizes and maintains confidential file system and files
correspondence and other records.
* Orders office supplies and arranges for equipment
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: None.