6pm Monday- Friday. Must be available to work one day per
week 2 pm-10 pm. Must be
available to work on holidays
Plan, assign and monitor the workflow
of a team of non-exempt employees in the Cash
Vault. Take operational direction from Vault management and
implement change into daily workflows.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Prioritize and assign work to a team of Vault Tellers I and II
and the Reconcilement Clerk.
* Actively monitor and manage the teamÆs workflow
* Ensure that production standards are met and
* Ensure that vault procedures and controls are followed at all
* Review quality/productivity issues with team
* Maintain optimum efficiency and cost effectiveness in a high
* Ensure timely completion of paperwork, reports and end-of-day
* Suggest new techniques to improve productivity to management
* Communicate issues, as needed, to management team.
* Provide effective and efficient training and direction to a team
of Vault Tellers I and II and Reconcilement Clerk.
* Serve as departmental resource for ongoing questions and problem
solving on difficult issues.
* Solve most complex operational and customer service issues that
escalate beyond staff experience and knowledge.
* Perform quality checks of departmental work in accordance with
the monthly self-assessment procedures.
* Approve/verify deposit discrepancies and error
* Provide input to performance reviews of the team of Vault Tellers
I and II and the Reconcilement Clerk.
* Must be able to perform all essential duties and responsibilities
of the Vault Tellers I and II and the Reconcilement
* Perform other duties as assigned.
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: None