GENERAL FUNCTION: The scope of the role and
the responsibilities encompasses acquisition, structuring and
negotiation of long-term third party contracts for goods and
services for the Bancorp. Provides Sourcing expertise and
leadership for complex, high value, high risk Bancorp Sourcing
projects for contracts and/or high dollar spend. Provide guidance
and advice to the Business Line leaders and Risk Managers to
minimize and manage risks associated with third party
relationships. Assists the Group Manager to develop and drive a
program that enables the Bancorp to support those customer
relationships where the Bancorp is the third party service
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Lead Sourcing initiatives with business partners to effectively
drive the development of Sourcing strategies and execution of
projects with high-risk profiles and complexity.
* Provide Sourcing governance expertise to Business Line or Bancorp
managers to assist in the risk management of third-party service
provider relationships by advising on risk mitigation strategies as
well as alternative deal structures that will eliminate possible
* Manages the review process for service provider relationships
that impact the Bancorp''s Sarbanes Oxley
* Apply knowledge of best practices from throughout the Bancorp as
they pertain to the risks associated with outsourcing and other
third party service provider relationships.
* Lead Business Line(s) and cross-functional teams in formulating
business requirements to enable the achievement of strategic and
* Assist the business manager and legal in negotiating terms and
conditions related to mitigating identified risk.
* Develop short to long-term Sourcing strategies and execute
multiple events concurrently.
* Assist lines of business with the review and monitoring process
to ensure compliance with the OSP Policy.
* Develop Sourcing strategies and lead cross-functional teams of
business line experts, subject matter experts and Sourcing
* Coordinate BSP requests and reviews as necessary.
* Ensure contracts, goals, and objectives are aligned with Bancorp
* Achieve world-class Sourcing results, protect the Bank, and be
recognized as one of the subject matter experts for Strategic
Sourcing for externally acquired goods and services.
* Develop relationships with key stakeholders to identify current
and future business requirements and strategies for third party
service provider arrangements.
* In collaboration with project team, manage Sourcing events
including needs analysis; market analysis; competitive
intelligence; RFI and RFP development; cost and proposal analysis;
high level contract negotiation; deal structuring to minimize risk
and assistance to develop an effective implementation
* Continually maintain knowledge of market and industry trends and
* Leads negotiations for service provider agreements and other
* Finalize contracts and develop communication, transition and
* Network externally with industry and international experts to
facilitate effective strategic intelligence.
* May manage 0-4 subordinates and/or peers within the Strategic
* Responsible for developing the appropriate talent pool for
* Proficient at coaching, developing and motivating others.